6 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

"Ex-cuse me! But who are you to tell me that?" Joohyun said. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no one was there. "If you even try to run away from me you can't." he said in a raspy voice sending shivers down her spines. "Remember my words Joohyun...." He said leaving her surprised. Well she could clearly see him full of jealousy.

She could feel his burning gaze behind her back. "Idk what's up with this guy!"

[•••]

"Welcome back sweetie! Hope you had a good day." Joohyun's mom spoke up. "Yeah I am good." she sighed.

"It doesn't seem as if by the way?"

"No eomma I'm fine." she fake smiled which was clearly visible to her mom.

"Okay I won't force you...whenever you feel good you can tell me about it hmm?" she caressed her hair. "I'm okay!!" Joohyun nodded and she smiled.

[•••]

"Joohyun's POV"

I was sitting in my room and vibing on some k-pop songs when someone interrupted it. I looked at my phone and there he was again...

Jungkook

Hey sorry if I was rude today but you should be careful.

He's your ex BTW.

I read his messages. "What? How come he knows bout it? Uhh..." I shouted. "This guy is not gonna leave me and if I start to ignore him he'll start to stick to me more."

I thought of replying him. So I just sent him a Okay.

(End of Joohyun's POV)

[•••]

Joohyun, her mom and dad were sitting in the table having dinner. Her mom spoke up. "Um Joohyun." you hummed.

"Hmm?"

"Some days ago you were telling me that you have some problem in Maths right?" she said.

"Um yeah..only in two chapters." she said while chewing on her food. "So what about a tutor? Like he can help you with it." She said.

"Well it's not needed I can ask someone."

"But I think you should go for it once..we are not forcing you...it's up to you sweetie." Her dad smiled at her.

"Well who can deny to those puppy eyes you both are showing me." Joohyun smiled at them.

"Awe sweetie." Both of them UwU her.
(so cute)

"Also...we will be...going for a business trip next week. And the tutor is really close to our family. Like his parents are our business partners so we would be going with them." Her dad said.

"Oh that's good." She said. "So you can stay there for the week. We can't leave you alone." Her mom said.

"Eomma! I'm not a kid, I can be by my myself....stop being sooo protective." she said surprised at them.

"Sweetie we know that you're grown up but still...nowadays it's dangerous...please try to understand." They both again started showing her their puppy eyes which she can't resist at all.

"Ugh fine.." she said as they smiled. She knew they were just worried for her so she let it be.

[•••]