5 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Joohyun went to her room and started having her breakfast. Just then someone messaged her. And as always it was "JUNGKOOK" oops I mean "MR.JEON".

[Joohyun's POV]

[Joohyun's POV]

I was startled when I read those messages. "Ugh! I almost forgot about it. It will be good if I go and say him sorry. He must be really mad." I said and finished my food.

(Time Skip)

It was 4:30 pm and I got ready. Today it was a holiday that's why he called me in the café instead of meeting in school. I quickly wore a white top and jeans and I took my car keys and left. When I reached there I saw him sitting already waiting for me. I looked down in embarrassment as he looked towards me.

"Hi Joohyun!" he waved. "H-hi." I waved back at him. "Do you want to order something?" he said as I nodded. "No I'm good." I was really surprised by his behaviour cuz I thought he would be mad at me but instead he was happy. I literally saw him smiling for the first time rather than smirking. "Sir I-I'm really sorry" I said.

"You don't need to be sorry. Anyways I wanted to tell you something. Can I?" he said. "Of course w-why not!" I nodded. "The truth is that the day when I saw you infact the moment I saw you, I fell for you. I don't wanna drag this so..." He said while I choked on my glass of water. "I know it must be surprising for you but apparently I know the reason why my heart fluttered when I saw you. Whenever I was sad I saw your face and that brought smile on my face. And that day when you ran away I was worried sick as I saw something in your eyes, maybe that was fear but don't worry I already fell in love with you. It's okay if you don't love me tho." He said.

I was still looking at him with a shocked expression. "W-what? No..no...I don't i-I don't lo-" I started crying and then I ran away. Jungkook tried to stop me but as always I was not in my senses.

[End of Joohyun's POV]

Joohyun ran away from the café and went to the park near her home. Actually whenever she is sad she went to that park. She sat in one of the benches and tried to console herself. "Maybe I'm dreaming....Mr.Jeon....It's maybe just a dream...." she hugged her knees. "Ugh! God please help me!! I really don't know what to do...M-my life is just a mess." she said to herself and probably to her fate which has become worse.

*ring ring*

Her phone rang.

She picked it up and....

Jen: Hello? Joohyun what have you done?

Joo: What do you mean
J-Jennie?

Jen:Have you met Mr.Jeon in the ca?

Joo:Um yeah he called me
there but why are you
asking this?