11 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

(Jungkook's POV)

There was a excruciating pain in my head. I wasn't able to think straight at all. I just can't figure out how to explain Joohyun Its totally not like it seems. Its just a misunderstanding. I hope I can clear it but the thing is.....how??...how in the world will I do that? Wait a sec-

Jm:"Hello?"

Jk:"Hello! Chimmy
Chimmy Chimmy
HELP ME!!!"

Jm:"Omg Kookie
what happened?"

Jk:"Everything is
over!"

Jm:"What!? Why??
What are you
talking about huh?"

Jk:"I don't know
who told her
I HAVE A.
FUCKING GIRLFRIEND
AND A FIANCÉ!"

Jm:"What? Girlfriend? Fiancé? You mean to Joohyun?"

Jk:"Yeah...what
should I do now??"

Jm:"Okay firs- Omg are you crying?
God calm down calm down and listen to me!"

Jk:"okay!"

Jm:"Well try to talk to her!
That's the only thing you can do at
this point..and remember...
if you don't clear all
this shit.. soon...it will
be a reason for distance forever...okay? And tell me if
you need any help...I'm always here for you."

Jk:"Hmm! t-thank
you so much Chimmy!
You are the best.."

(End of Jungkook's POV)

With that Jungkook hung up the call with Jimin. Yeah Jimin? Well tbh without him, Jungkook can't run his life. He has always been with him from his childhood, always helped him in everything, from sneaking out of the house because of his tution classes to giving him every possible help he could, just everything.

He was his lifeline. Ultimate lifeline. He was mature, considerating and the best- best friend any person could have. After talking to him, Jungkook felt a lot relieved, but still the work was to be done.

He sighed and gathered his belongings, then made his way to the door. When he opened it, he saw Sora standing there.

"Good afternoon sir!" she bent down showing her cleavage full in view to him, which he surely hated. He gave her a abhorrent look, followed by him clearing his throat. He clearly gasped for air.

"What do you want?" for some reason Jungkook always hated her. Maybe cuz of her clinginess and her substandard moreover atrocious and crummy behavior towards everyone.

Well she didn't knew the word kindness. "Um Sir!! Can you please help me in some questions I didn't comprehend?" she coaxed in a seductive voice, bending again showing her cleavage again.

"Okay I'll explain them to you tomorrow in the clas-" "What about today?" she blurted out instantly. "No today I've some work!" Jungkook said and left her alone.

[•••]

(Joohyun's POV)
As always, me sitting on my bed, counting the seconds for the time to pass, tears rollin' down my cheeks, nose and ears red from crying, my arms around my folded knees. I was totally out of my senses. My head was all sore!

So many things happened in only two weeks. My heart wasn't able to take so much but still it is there!!....I wish things would've been normal..actually....I wish....Jungkook didn't came into my life....that would...be way better....for me...and for him.....both!