12 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 [18+]

️⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃! 🔞 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊. 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃....
𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 18+ 𝐈𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

[•••]

"Jenieeeeeee!!!" She threw herself on her, hugging her tight. "Omg Joohyunieeee what happened again??" she asked wiping her tears. "I can't understand anything... . What to dooooo????" she said in a interval cause of the sobbing. "Tell me what to do...tell... me... plea....se!!"

Joohyun was crying so much that it literally broke Jennie's heart seeing her like this...... This wasn't a joke, something serious must be going on, and Jennie knew it. She wanted to help she but the thing is she herself wasn't even knowing what the real thing was.

Neither she knew Joohyun's decisions nor what's going with Jungkook and his love. "Okay wait wait- WAIT!!" she shouted at her as she was literally out of control, not at all listening to what she was saying. "Now stop pouting like a crazy baby asking for a lolly from its eomma" she scolded her like her mom, causing Joohyun to chuckle a little despite of her crying.

"Hmm okay... Now.... Stop crying. Crying is not a solution right? Now class is also gonna begin so stop crying... we'll...figure out something hm?" she caressed her hair, saying those words in a soothing, soft and caring voice. Just then "Good Morning everyone! Have your seats quick!!!"

Jungkook entered the class, dressed in a black suit as always, not even a single hair out of its place, all the body proportions were perfect as always, the only thing that was discrepent was that this time he wore a specs which made him look more and more hot.

She tried to keep her eyes off him but simply failed to do so. Eyes were still puffed, red and tears dried on the curved plane of her cheeks. Frankly, she was just present there physically, but mentally she was somewhere else, far away than reality, looking at Jungkook with no straight emotions written on her face.

"Everyone, today I'll only clear your doubts, no explanation today!!" he stated sternly, certainly with no emotions too. Both were looking the same. Jennie who was sitting at her front today has been constantly looking at her face and then at his face sequentially.

Both were looking at each other and were changing fair, short glances at each other, eye to eye. Jennie could feel the intense heat in between even if she was far.

There was literally a silent tsunami of emotions, anger, trust, love and hate flowing across the whole room. It seemed as if Jungkook would just now come to her and plead her for an apology, maybe for the mistake he hadn't even done and then Joohyun would slap him and start fighting.