9 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Two days passed since Joohyun's and Sara’s fight took place, she felt really weird around her. Well yeah still she was in the Jeon Mansion with Jungkook.

And those two days were just normal, but yeah he really took so much care of her. Her hand was still wounded but he made sure she took all her medicines on time.

She could say that they both were friends now. But still things were messed up.

(Joohyun's POV)

“We’re here!” Jungkook said. We both got out of the car and walked into the house. Today’s day at school went pretty well.

I completed all the projects and submitted them too and yeah also got praising for it. Now it was afternoon. And as usual Jungkook and I, both drove home to together.

I didn’t see the reason why I should get back home separately when we both are in the same house so yeah….

We both went to our own rooms to freshen up. I threw my bag on the bed and plopped myself there too. The day was good but tiring too. I got up and made my way to the bathroom and did my back to home routine.

I quickly got dressed in a peach oversized sweatshirt and black shorts.

After a while I sat down to do my assignments when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Jungkook leaning over the balustrade in front of my room.

“What?” he was staring at me giving me with his most annoying smirk. “Nothing. I was just wondering why you always study like its good to study but always?.....like really?” he said crossing his hands over his chest.

“Why don’t you tell me clearly that you want to go and grab a coffee?” I said. Yes it’s the truth, throughout the time I lived with him, he always wants to go and grab coffee with me.

“Yess!!” he said that, flashing his cute wide bunny smile to me. God thus smile makes me burst with awes. Awe. “Thank you thank you sooo much!!!!.” He said joining his hands. Well I know how big fan of coffee he is.

“Yeah yeah welcome welcome.” I said shoving my hands in front of him sarcastically. “Now let’s go!” I grabbed his hand, closed the door of my room and headed towards the main door.

“Can we have a iced caramel frappuccino and….” He said at the counter looking at me. “Um two iced caramel frappuccino.” I said and smiled at Jungkook.

“Wait- Is that your favorite? You never told me” he asked with his doe eyes shimmering. “Aya.” I nodded a yes.

“Well saaaameee.” He said excitingly. I giggled at his cuteness. Well yeah I gotta admit that he really is a cutie, like when you see him for the first time you can’t tell if he’s warm-hearted.

Just that happened with me. I thought at first that he’s the "Detention after class daily" professor but I got to know that he is a good man.

Also from the starting he has been a respectful person.

“Here.” He said handing me the drink. We both started walking in the garden outside of the café. The breeze was fresh that time and also the sun was slowly breaking down into golden rays.

We walked quietly for sometime but then Jungkook spoke up. “Do you like ice cream?” he asked me.

“Yeah very much but why did you ask this?” I asked him taking a sip from the coffee. “Um no reason.” He smiled at me. We talked for a little while there and then returned home.