15 - 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!!

Two days passed since the incident took place and the process of looking out for the girl was still being continued by Joohyun, despite of working hard, there was no progress, no clue of the girl. And the threatening texts continued.

"Baby breakfast is ready!!" Jungkook called out from the kitchen. Well talking about Jungkook and Joohyun, their relation is just going perfect. Both if them love each other so much, the love between them is growing and growing.

"Hmm...I'm coming!!" Joohyun shouted from the stairs, making her way towards Jungkook in the kitchen. Today he was preparing breakfast as requested by his beloved baby. "Here we go!" he made her sit and served her the breakfast. "Omo! That looks delicious!"

[•••]

After the breakfast they got ready for college and reached there.

Right now Jungkook was sitting in his room quietly after 2 classes. He was working on some of the test papers, when....

"Jungkook! Jungkook!!.....Joohyu- Joohyun is...not h-here!" Jennie barged into the room, panting hardly due to unavailability of oxygen 'cause of running. This made Jungkook tense up as he stood up from his chair.

"What!?! What do you mean? And...and why are you crying?" he was not at all being able to understand what she was saying. "Joo- Joohyun is nowhere to be.....found....I-I tried to find....her everywhere but....she's not t-there!" she was crying so much that it made her slutter.

"Wha- you are not....kidding right?" Jennie quietly nodded at his statement. Jungkook reached her and hugged her saying "No Jennie no! Don't cry....I can't see you like this....we will find her okay?....I know we can find her okay don't worry!..." he comforted her, not being able to see his friend like this, well yeah....they three became really good friends in these few days.

"Okay now come on! Let's go and find her....urgh! Now again this bitch is up to something...." Jungkook said as he took out his phone to call someone. He looked a little too calm in contrast to the situation.

[•••]

{Joohyun POV}

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my eyes trying to scan the environment and recognize it. There was an excruciating pain in my head that was slowly taking place over my whole body.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence near the door of the unknown room at a few metres away from where I was tied to a chair, both legs n hands tied with a rope and a thin yet strong piece of cloth blocking my mouth.

"Wh-Who's there?" I quietly mumbled to the person standing there, just a black silhouette of the person visible from where I was sitting. "It's me babe!" the silhouette slowly made its way towards me and now was fully on my view.

"Did you forget me and my promises so soon?" she threw a glare on me. I couldn't believe in my eyes, I literally can't!

{FlAsHbAcK}

It was 11 in the morning when I was standing near the gate of the university ground, just to feel some fresh air after two of my classes finished.

I looked over the ground but there was no one there, just.......at a corner a person with hoodie was standing against the tree trunk.

I ignored that person. All of a sudden I felt a hard pang on my head, followed by a sting on my hand, I looked over to my hand and saw a pair of hands with black gloves holding an injection kinda thing.

But before I could turn and see that person or call for help everything turned blur and I fell to the ground.

{End of FlAsHbAcK}