26 - 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

So......*sighs* finallyyyy! Finally this story is completed guys and I'm so happy that I'm almost at 1k reads, haha well.....I know it took a lot of time to complete this. I had some personal issues for it and I'm extremely sorry for that, I tried to update regularly but due to my exams, study and some problems, I couldn't make up the time to write the rest of the story. And this is my first story, so I hope I met some of your expectations, little?....a little?....maybe just a little? Hehe....I hope u liked it, cuz there was a lot of effort and hard work in this. I wasn't experienced in this but with the possivle interested of the readers and keeping it in my mind, I made it to the last with a happy ending in it. I hate sad endings tho.....And....maybe in this story, the ending might not be real or practical because in real life, it's hard for love to win every single time. But yeah again....this is a fan fiction, and it's just an imagination.

If you guys think something is wrong in this story then do let me know so that I can correct my mistakes in the future and learn from it, and also if there are any grammatical errors, please comment aside the paragraph so that I can correct it out and please guys! Don't write hate comments and keep them to yourself (respectfully), I'm....a little baby.... *pouts*.

And as we saw, despite of the situation and everything, Joohyun and Jungkook finally made it and now they can live happily forever with each other. Even if they faced a lot of problems, they never gave up on each other and now they are happily married. Do lemme know how much you'll rate it in (?)/10.

I know the chapter was too cheesy and fluffy right? I cringed a little too,but it's okay cuz....IT'S JAYKAYYY!

I love you all so much and thank you so much for the reads and votes and comments.

Stay safe!

And take care....

Author-nim....❤

💜💜💜💜

*imitates Jin's flying kiss*

~

──────────────────────
"𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼......𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵....."
──────────────────────

〚369 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬〛

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 ✔- 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟. «𝐋𝐈𝐄» 🎉