22 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Wake Up!" Jennie slightly tucked at the blanket which was draped over the body of her best friend, who was still in her dreamland.

"Missie Time to wake up" she quietly sang the sentence in her ear making her slowly flinch and open her eyes, adjusting to the surroundings filled with the fresh morning air and the sunlight passing through the window making the room totally bright up with the golden rays.

"Why? Its.......just 6!" Joohyun complained as she threw the blanket off of her body and DA up straight, while rubbing her eyes.

"The breakfast is ready! And today is a special day!" She replied instantly while clapping her hands happily.

"Special? What's today? Its not my birthday!" She asked confusingly, staring at her with furrowed eyebrows. "You just come with me, you'll get to know!" Jennie grabbed her hand and pushed her into the bathroom for freshening up.

[•••]

"Why you all seem in a hurry hmm?" Joohyun who was sitting alone on the dining table asked the others (;Jennie, Jungkook, Taehyung, Stella) who were busy as hell. Jungkook was packing a purple coloured bag in a hurry, Jennie and Stella were quickly finishing the kitchen chores n washing the dishes, while Taehyung had his cheeks all puffed due to the big amount of food he stuffed inside his mouth, making it all chubby.

"We are going for a picnic today! Yay!" She replied while giggling.

"Wait- what!?! You....you guys told me there's that exam today! So....?" Joohyun was so confused about all this.

"They lied to you!" Taehyung who still had his cheeks all full spoke up his respond to them. "Yah! Shut up! This was all a surprise!"

After her question, Jennie dried her hands with a towel as she was cleaning the kitchen's counter-too, she came to Joohyun and hugged her from the back. "Actually......as you know we have a two-weeks holiday this month and today is the 4th day, why not have some fun right? So that's why......we decided to go to a picnic to the Banpo Hangang Park. You'll go right?"

"Ah!!!! Of course! Why not? That sounds great actually." she replied instantly to her, her face getting totally lighted up with the news.

"Hmm then that's set! We're going there today. The preparations are done, the only thing left is us getting ready. So should we?"

"Yeah!" Everyone replied to Jennie in unison.

[•••]

"Yah! Lemme get ready atleast." Joohyun giggled as Jungkook started peppering kisses from her shoulder to her back as she just came out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, but then he came and pushed her on the bed making her sit there and held her tight, while kissing her.

"Jungkook-ah!!!!" She giggled while trying to push him away from her. This act of him really tickled her so much. But he was a boy who never listens to anyone really easily as long as the stake is upon his banana milk.

"I'll drink your banana milk if you don't stop-"

He quickly stopped without any further delay and took his hands off of her.

Well....tickling her wasn't a good move after all.....

He thought.

"Hah see? Good boy! Now go and get ready." She got up from the bed while ruffling her hair in the process and exiting the room, and getting inside the walk-in closet, leaving him with a pouted lips.