『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Your heels clicked loudly down the hallway where the private rooms were located. You felt anxious but nothing's gonna stop you from having a good time with Mr. mysterious visitor.

You knew it's probably just some old rich guy feigning for a young woman's attention. Even though you said you don't do private dances, without a thought you knew this guy had to be big. You, of course, would always welcome special guests, however they want it and any kind of way.

You felt your phone vibrate and took it out of your bra.

Aubrey

Be aware of your surroundings
Oh and make sure you have your gun
We don't know who this "visitor" may be
Read at 2:45 AM

I have my gun
Stop being a dad
I'll be fine
Read at 2:46 AM

I'm not being a dad
I'm just making sure you know what you're do
Read at 2:46 AM

Dude I'm a whole criminal in these streets
I'll be fine bruh
Acting like an alien gonna kidnap me 💀
Read at 2:46 AM

I'm serious, Y/N
Read at 2:46 AM

I am too
Read at 2:47 AM

You get on my nerves
Whatever Y/N
Call me if anything happens
Read at 2:48 AM

Mkay <3
Read at 2:49 AM

You scoffed at your paranoid body guard's messages. You know you'll be fine and if anything happens, you know who to call or would even kill the dude yourself. You kept your weapon close by but your logic closer. You were pretty smart when you suspect something didn't feel right even when you decide to do stupid shit. Everything decision you've made happened for a reason, things happen for a reason. Right?

You stared at the numbers on the door at the private room section, "23...24...25...26" You said to yourself as you let out a sigh. The anxiety in your body rose up, you hated creeps but loved money. A win/win? No? You walked down to the door and noticed two familiar security guards at the door.

"Bitch? Is that Wilson and Jupiter?" you whispered. Wilson and Jupiter were body guards of Shigaraki or any league of villain who decided to come in your club. You sighed in relief, "It's just Shigaraki" You mumbled. Feeling a little excited, you started prepping yourself like a girly girl.

Shigaraki somehow always made you feel like a high school girl crushing over some boy. Nobody has ever gotten you so excited and girly like Shigaraki did, you never understood why you felt a type a way for him. Well minus how hot he was, it's something about him that differs from other guys.