『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The Vinyl Record Player. The 1887 musically inclined invention that made it easier for individuals to listen to music, without fragments of the original song being cut out or sound disoriented.

You were obsessed with the thing, all the 90s kids had one. Even though you were an early 2000s baby, you just had to have it. Your brother, Santana, found it weird that every time the TV advertised the record player, you were standing right in front of the TV with a stunned expression on your face.

After begging your mother for one for years, your mother finally bought you one for your 16th birthday. You literally cried your ass off during your sweet sixteen; in a fluffy pink dress and all.

You worked for hours at the daycare, saving up every dime for your first vinyl record. Minnie Riperton. Your aunt bought you Minnie Riperton's album vinyl record: Perfect Angel. She ranted about how youngsters should be more aware of the vocally talented beauty, who sung in the late 70s.

Growing up, you despised Minnie Riperton because that's all your aunt ever played. Anytime you would stay over her house, she would have you wiping her dusty vinyl record collections to the sound of Minnie's angelic voice. Plus, the only vinyl record you had and could afford at the moment was vocally talented, Ms. Riperton.

As you grew older, your vinyl records collection expanded. Tyler the Creator, Melanie Martinez, Mariah the Scientist, Tupac, Foxy Brown, etc. Collecting vinyl records was a hobby that you never told anyone about.

Midoriya was stunned when he first laid eyes on a wall full of vinyl records. He applaud you for your vintage aesthetic. But deep down, you knew you needed more.

The sun was barely visible but you were wide awake. The sound of Sabrina Claudio's, Frozen, kept your ears opened as the soft tune of her voice echoed through your plant room.

Your hand tilted the water can as your eyes studied the health of your plant babies. Ever since you moved, life actually felt willing to live again. You were up earlier than usual; six in the morning, instead of 12 in the afternoon.

It gave you more time to be productive during the day. You also started doing yoga in your backyard. Your backyard was filled with trees and your real estate agent complained for you about the old, moldy trees. However, you didn't want to cut them down.

Matter fact, you kept them alive and breathing as you performed body exercises against the elderly trees. It gave you a wise spirit as you connected back into your spiritual journey.

God forbit, the amount of times you had to discipline your energetic puppy to not pee on the trees.

Your pit-pup was another reason why you were wide awake bright early in the morning. Apollo had trouble sleeping a night. It's weird because all pitbull puppies do is eat, sleep, and yap.