『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The gray mineral gravel crunched under Izuku's black tires as chills rolled down his spine. The familiar feeling of nausea creeped up in his stomach. Since it was evening, the wind grew stronger as the fall leaves blew with the cold air.

He hasn't been here since you took him for his birthday.

It was you, Amaya, and Deku in the car. After Izuku told you who called him, he sped to the car. It was hard for you and Amaya to keep up with his quick pace.

His driving was even worse. The normal two hour ride quickly turned into a hour, with the amount of speeding he did. You and Amaya had to grip the seats every time he zoomed past a car.

His leg shook anxiously as he parked the car. You turned your head towards him as your hand landed on top of his pale, lengthy hand.

He immediately took your hand off his. You squinted your eyes and let out a quiet scoff. He did not just disrespect you kind gesture. He's the one who need it the most. You prayed Aizawa didn't have anyone with him. If that's the case, then Izuku won't be the only one going to jail.

"I'm fine." He said.

You didn't respond but turned your attention towards the man with long hair who was squatting down on the dull grass,  covered in dirt.

There was a bunch of roses around Ms. Inko's grave. Aizawa must've decorated her grave with roses. It seemed like Aizawa was just staring at the grave, considering he didn't budge a move.

Izuku unlocked the car door, "Stay in the car." Izuku instructed you and Amaya.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Amaya mumbled, causing you to snicker.

You watched as Izuku got out of the car as he placed his hands in his coat pockets. His long legs made their way behind Aizawa's squatted position. You could tell this was an awkward situation, considering Aizawa used to teach Izuku.

Aizawa also used to teach you and he's literally Amaya's stepdad. So, it's seriously best if you and Amaya stayed in the car. Maybe even crouch down a little bit.

The two stayed silent, staring at Inko's gravestone. Aizawa already knew Midoriya was standing right behind him. He felt his presence from a mile away.

"If you touch anything, I will kill you." Izuku finally spoke up.

"And have the police more on your case than they already are? That's smart, kid." Aizawa's deep voice spoke back.