『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

You looked at him and didn't say anything but feel a smirk forming on your face.

"Izuku Midoriya" You tilted your head and smirked

"Y/N L/N" He smirked back. You tensed up, you loved the way your name rolled off his tongue.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him as you closed your book.

"What? I can't visit a old friend, hm?" He pushed himself off the wall and started walking towards you.

"I never said that. H-how did you find you where I live?" You asked him

"I always knew where you lived. I, of course, just never showed up" He said before looking around your room.

The smell of vanilla and cocoa butter instantly hits his nose as he inhaled the scent, "It smells good in here" He said, looking at the candle on your nightstand.

"Thank you, got it at some store. You like candles, Midoriya? I could get you some-"

"Midoriya?"

"...isn't that your name?" You gave him a confused look

"Y-you haven't called me that since we first met, why start now?" He scratched the back of his neck and looked away

"I figured that since we're not friends anymore, I'll just call you by your last name."

"I don't like it" He grumbled

"Hm?" You tilted your head

"Don't call me Midoriya! I'm used to you calling me Izuku and who said we aren't friends?" He asked

"Well I mean, the act you were pulling yesterday night gave off that "We aren't friends anymore" vibe, ya know?" You squinted your eyes and looked at anything but him.

He sighed before running a hand through his curls, "It was business" Was all he said.

"Oh so I'm just business to you now?!" You raised a brow and widened your eyes a little.

"No- shit- I didn't mean that, I meant-" He paused for a second as you wait for his response. "I don't know what I meant actually..." He mumbled, looking away.

You snorted, "A damn criminal and still shy, imagine" You said before opening your book back up.

You continued reading on the same page as Midoriya stared at you. Your presence still makes him shy, even if y'all haven't seen each other in years.

"You gonna tell me why you here or you're just gonna stand there?" You looked at him

"Oh uh- about last night...my proposal?" He got straight to the point.