『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"...Y/N?"

"Hi pumpkin," You gave Bakugo low eyes with a head tilt.

"...Bambi." Bakugo's shocked look dropped down into a glare.

"Correct." You smiled.

Bakugo exchanged looks between you and Midoriya before he looked back at Midoriya with a disappointed glare, "If you touch her, I will kill you." Izuku said in a serious tone.

"I'm not surprised with her... but Midoriya..." Bakugo mumbled with disbelief in his voice.

"Look, I don't wanna hear it--"

"IZUKU."

"What?" Izuku raised his tone back at Bakugo.

"It's her, isn't it?"

"Huh?" You scrunched your face.

"You shut up!" Bakugo pointed at you as he raised his voice.

"Bakugo--" You cut Izuku off.

"Katsuki, quit playing like you don't miss you." You smirked.

He shook his head in disbelief, "To think...I used to think of you as my brother." Bakugo said to Izuku.

"Are you serious? The boy I told you multiple fucking times to quit bullying... you thought of him as a brother? Quit lying, you fucking prick!" You felt yourself get heated up.

"Y/N!" Izuku said.

"Don't 'Y/N' me! This bitch is a weirdo. How did you ever know where to find him, huh?!" You shouted.

"I followed you."

"You what--" Izuku snapped his head towards Bakugo.

"Well, I followed the owner of (Club/Name), Bambi." He tilted his head in disgust towards you.

"What?" You squinted your eyes.

"FBI suspects any black woman with ginger hair as the mystery girl working for the lov." He explained.

You and Izuku stayed quiet as you let him talk, "There is, of course, a minimum to suspect. Except for one; Bambi." Bakugo eyed you.

"So, I came to your club tonight and followed your every move. I came to the conclusion that my intuition was right; It is Bambi. I didn't expect Bambi to be you, Y/N." Bakugo said.

"What? You've been living under a rock? I don't change my appearance as often as I should but continue." You rolled your eyes.

"The minute you got into the car, I followed you. Which led me to here, but this place isn't under your name; I had a feeling that would happen. So, I asked the receptionist for the records of all the residents living in this place."