『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After Shigaraki told the lov Midoriya and you are officially joining them, Shigaraki and Midoriya stepped outside to go talk while Toga damn near fucking killing your ass with hugs and shit.

"Omg you're finally going to join us?" Toga asked you for the 100th time.

"Toga yes! Now get the fuck off of me!" You shoved her off of you.

"What made you change your mind, woman?" Dabi gave you a suspicious look with a hint of attitude in his voice.

"Most definitely have nothing to do with your musty ass" You mumbled, rolling your eyes as you lifted up your glass, taking a sip out of it.

"Shut up" He grumbled before leaving his seat and walking out of the hideout.

"Y/N, don't be so uptight" Twice said nudging your shoulder a bit.

"I'm chilling" You shrugged

"Well Y/N, it's great to hear you finally joining us, I would love to see your beautiful face 'round here more often" Compress said, patting your head.

"Yours too, pretty boy" You smiled as you see a light pink shade creep up on his cheeks.

"Hands off" The two of you hear a raspy voice to see Shigaraki and Midoriya coming back into the hideout. Compress took his hand off your head, scratching his neck, awkwardly.

"He was being polite, doofus" You rolled your eyes at his attempt of jealousy.

"No, you be quiet! Why didn't you tell me Deku was your ride?" Shigaraki pointed at you.

"Oh, I don't see a problem with getting a ride from my "old friend"? You said with an attitude on purpose.

"Y/N, please not tonight" Shigaraki mumbled before walking passed you.

"No you-" You protested and stood up but Midoriya grabbed your arm, giving you that look to just let it go.

You huffed as you watched Shigaraki slammed the backdoor, leaving the rest of y'all speechless.

"You ready to go?" Midoriya asked you in a comfortable tone.

"At this point, take my ass home" You mumbled, walking towards the door. You didn't like Shigaraki's attitude towards you.

"Byeeee Y/N" Toga said in a cheerful voice, only making you roll your eyes.

Midoriya sighed as he held the door for you, walking out too. It started raining while you and Midoriya was in the love hideout. You crossed your arms around your body, walking passed Midoriya.