『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Waking up in a puddle of sweat wasn't how you'd thought you would start your morning. You looked to your left to see if you turned on the air conditioner and yes, you did. So why the hell were you sweating so much?

Groaning as you wiped sweat off your head, you turned to the side and grabbed your phone off the charger. You didn't wanna think about last night but unfortunately it was the only thing on your mind.

"Fucking Izuku Midoriya...a damn criminal, are you serious?" You were still shocked.

You shook your head, trying to not think about him. You unlocked your phone and checked the time. It was almost 10, you slept in late. You really didn't have much to do today other than going to tend some cartel business, nothing too extreme.

Climbing out of bed, you put your slippers on and walked to the bathroom. You currently had the house to yourself because Kyree was at school and Santana was probably at work. You opened the bathroom door and did your business.

You couldn't stop thinking about last night. As much as you tried, it doesn't escape your mind. Everything felt unrealistic, you saw your best friend that you haven't seen for years and the boy was a villain at that. You didn't know how to feel.

You wondered what the fuck happened so badly that made your best friend, who wanted to do nothing but become a hero, become a criminal doing villainous activities? It made no sense to you.

To make it worse, you find out he was "working" with your worst enemy and gonna make a proposal to you to join them. You felt stuck with your feelings, for the first time in a while you had no idea what you wanted to do.

~

"Are you in?" Midoriya looked at you

You didn't know what to say at that moment. Everything felt fresh to you, a little bit too fresh. You needed time. Enough time to let everything sink in because a whole lot just happened and you weren't prepared for it.

"Churro?"

You still didn't say anything but stare at him.

"Y/N" He said in a calm voice

"Y/N I-"

"Izuku I heard you" You spoke up

"Okayyy...are you down-"