『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Omniscient/ Midoriya's POV

As hectic as Kamino Ward was, Midoriya wouldn't lie and say the city wasn't beautiful at night. The crackheads on the corner that were dreading their lives away to the entrepreneurs selling their latest invention. The striding cars and the smell of gasoline made Midoriya appreciate the things in front of him.

Midoriya loved his city, even if it was dangerous as people would say. Kamino Ward was nothing but a city filled with people who failed their dreams. Everyone had dreams. Musutafu was where dreams came true. Everyone was successful and achieved the lives they wanted for themselves. Yet, Kamino Ward had the real dreams; the real success. Even the ugly was beautiful.

The dark gray SUV sped down the overflowing streets of Kamino Ward. Cars zoomed by as the sound of horns erupted in Midoriya's ears. However, he's so desensitized to Kamino Ward's manic streets. He truly paid no attention.

One hand gripping on the stirring wheel the other held a tight grip on his phone. No signals from Y/N yet and it was pissing him off. It's been an hour since he left the headquarters. When he found out Y/N went to Amaya's house, he immediately knew she wasn't going to be on time.

Y/N was a primadonna in Midoriya's eyes. Although the word typically has a negative connotation to it, it was one of his favorite things about her. However, there were times when her primadonna antics got in the way of plans. For example, this one.

He wasn't entirely pissed off at Y/N, he just wanted to get this bullshit over with. It was no surprise to Midoriya that Shigaraki was using you and Midoriya to do his dirty work. He would send you on bullshit "side quests" and expect you to treat it like a regular mission. Although the pay was nice, everyone knew how Midoriya felt about Shigaraki. Midoriya despised the blue-headed weirdo, especially knowing the past between Shigaraki and his girl.

Midoriya just wanted to end Shigaraki. Once and for all.

Driving up the local parking lot near the spot where the formal meeting was taking place. It was in a fancy dining hall. People would book venues to hold formal gatherings, like this upcoming meeting.

Midoriya parked his car on the top floor in the back. It must've been a well-known criminal hosting this meeting because it was, sure as hell, crowded. The parking lot was filled with cars of all kinds.

Midoriya's car backed up into the parking spot and he put the car on parking mode. He blew air out of his mouth as he stared at his screen.

No signal from y/n yet. Jesus, what is that girl doing?

Pulling out a piece of gum from his glove department, he popped the gum into his mouth. Grabbing onto the car handle, he opened the car door and slipped out of his car.