Background Story Part 2 X-Men Last Stand

*A/N there are going to be a lot of time skips because I don't want to write the whole movie.*

*This chapter is a bit long*

Almost a year later and the people of the X mansion were still saddened by the death of Jean Grey but no one had it harder than Keagan. Keagan's room was moved so it was by her aunt storm because she would have nightmares every night and her aunt would come and check on her.

She was no longer the fun out going Keagan anymore. She would always find to make other people happy that's one of the things people loved about her. But how could she make other people happy if her happiness was taken from her. Even though her mother was no longer around she still tried to do what her mother would have wanted her to do. Keagan would keep up with her training to make sure she was in control. When Jean died Keagan lost control of her powers. Everything she touched would explode, her temper was heightened it was like her wolf wanted to attack everyone and everything.

Keagan was currently in a training simulation with her aunt storm, uncle Logan, Bobby, Rogue, and Colossus who uncle Logan calls tin man. When the simulation was over Logan messed up the simulation and storm was kinda mad so Keagan just walked away. She saw Scott but he just walked right past her, she sighed sadly. After her mom's death Scott ignored and avoided her. It made her sad because she was always close with him he was her stepdad after all she always saw him as her actual father.

Keagan's POV

I was currently in my room drawing when my emotions went haywire but their not mines. I focused on them turns out their my uncle Charles emotions so I got up and ran to uncle Charles.  While I was running I saw aunt Storm and uncle Logan running too. When we got to uncle Charles office he told aunt storm and uncle Logan to got to the lake where mom died, as soon as he said that my emotions when haywire again but this time I felt Scott.

*Time skip*

I've been sitting in the halls by cerebro for a while when my aunt and uncle Logan comes running in with someone i couldn't see who it was so I tried to follow but aunt storm wouldn't let me so I just left it alone. But after a while I got curious so I went in and saw my mom on the table with uncle Charles going in her head. I sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say but uncle Charles spoke up. "I know your there little grey" uncle Charles said. He turned around and looked at me. Still frozen I asked if that was really my mom but he told me he didn't know for sure and that I should go wait with aunt storm.

*Time skip*

I saw uncle Logan go into the lab probably to check on mom I always knew he had a crush on her I thought it was cute. I have went in to see my mom since earlier because I'm getting a weird feeling from her that I normally don't get. Mom was always so happy and carefree but the woman's that's in there is filled with rage and hatred that woman is not my mom.

*Another time skips yes I know*

Everyone is currently out side the mansion having a funeral for uncle Charles. This is the third person that I love that as died in the past year. I found out that Jean or what or who ever she is because she's not my mom my mom died killed both Scott and uncle Charles. Aunt storm tried to keep that from me but I have my ways on reading people I got that from my mom. Anyways I'm crying right now while aunt storm talks about how wonderful a man uncle Charles was. And at this moment I'm making a promise a promise that I will not loose my aunt storm and Uncle Logan that I'll do anything to keep them safe.

After everything that's happened I've been by aunt Storm side wherever she goes I go, whatever she does I do. Her and uncle Logan are all I got left so I'm sticking by either one of their sides.

*BIG TIME SKIP TO THE FIgHT AND THE KIDNAPPING*

Right now we are on our way to Alcatraz island. Your probably wondering why a four year old is fight with grown adults well I wouldn't let them argue about leaving me home so here I am.

Everything is just bad people are fighting I could have sworn I saw horse man or something my it's just my imagination. Anyways I saw aunt storm fry some lady with her powers I may have laughed a bit.

After a while I see kitty with the boy and I try to run to them but I get stuck in a crowd of people. I ended up looking up a bit and saw uncle Logan with Jean and I saw him stab her with his claws. I looked away and when to find aunt storm but someone grabbed me and took me away, they put me in a van and stuck a needle in my neck and I was out.

This was a bit long I'm sorry

*To be continued*