Another not a Update

One thing has been bugging me and thats how a lot of people don't write about a lot of the Marvel women and even DC women. Now not many people write about DC so I'm gonna start writing for them cause come on some of them have my heart because if I could marry Poison Ivy or Catwomen I would.

And Natasha and Wanda arent the only women in the MCU. Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, Gamora, Mantis, Nebula, Jane Foster, Shuri, Nakia, and etc. Those women deserve to have some books written about them and yeah they don't have that much screen time but that's were your imagination is suppose to come into play.

I also want to say that I know I have readers of different race, ethnicity and cultures and I want you guys to be able to have a book that you can have something in common with the main character.

So I want you to comment your race, ethnicity and culture so that I can make characters and stories for you and if I by any chance make a mistake about something regarding it please comment and correct it please so that I can learn from that to make sure it is  right.

Cause trust me I am a Black women and would love stories about our culture.

And one other thing someone messaged me about how it's weird that all my main characters are intersex and that I'm fetishing it. To that person you are completely wrong about me fetishing something like that. I may post my stories for others to read but I mainly write for my friends who are trans males, a women suffering with body dysmorphia who want to transition into male but is scared to, and a couple of friends who were actually born as intersex females.

My stories are for them and anyone out there like them who want to read a story that has a main character like them and who sometimes goes through the struggle like them. They don't want to always read a WLM or BxB or for my intersex friends they get tired of having to read trans books because they're not trans.

I want them to be comfortable so to that person who messaged me about that if you don't feel comfortable DON'T READ MY BOOKS THEN.

Love Tokyo