Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning and do my morning routine and get dress.

I eat a banana while I pack my things in my suitcase

I eat a banana while I pack my things in my suitcase. Once done I head down to the lobby drop off the room keys and get into the car that is waiting for me outside. Like always the drive is silent. I start thinking about random things when the subject love pops up in my head. There's only really two people who I can say that I love and that is my mom and Morgan. Even though I was not there when Morgan was born when I first met her we just connected and to say the least I love that little girl. But relationship wise I'm honestly like how my uncle Tony use to be, a playboy. I sleep around to fulfill my needs but no one has ever caught my attention to be in a relationship with. My mom had a little thing for that Bruce dude I met him before and threatened him that if he ever hurt her that I would find a way to put him and the green cool aid man down. At the time of course he didn't know I was her daughter so he was a bit confused on why I was a bit over protective of her. Yes I was over protective, like come on she saved me and did her absolute best to raise me. Even though she was the badass Black Widow she was still my mom and I would protect her no matter what. The car stops at the private airport and I board the S.W.O.R.D jet and wait till its time to take off. I sleep a little bit more on the flight home so I can be more rested to start my shift at work.

*Time skip till after flight*

The jet just landed at HQ and I make my way to my car. I put my luggage in the trunk and get into the driver seat and make my way home. Once I get home I'm greeted by my boys. I pet each one of them, I hug Sara my house sitter and hand her her check then say goodbye. I make my way to the laundry room and leave my luggage there so I can wash my things when I come home from work. I head to my bathroom and take a shower than change into my suit. I go downstairs grab a granola bar and a water bottle. I make sure the boys have water and food then I head to the garage and get into my Chevrolet Corvette and head of to work.

 I make sure the boys have water and food then I head to the garage and get into my Chevrolet Corvette and head of to work