Chapter 19

Something's Happening

*

Keagans POV

I wanted to do something with Wanda for a while now but I was nervous to ask her. I've been playing I'm taking her on a makeshift date since we are in the middle of nowhere.

For the past couple of days I've been asking her to spell so items that I would need to make the "date" look more romantic you could say.

I already finished setting up everything and is making my way into the cabin. Now all I have to tell her to make herself a dress and me a suit of course.

I see her on the couch reading a poetry book, I just stand there to admire her for a bit. I slowly make my way towards her and lean down to her hear and say boo.

Maybe that wasn't a good idea because now she's tilting her head. I gulp and smile a little at her.

" hey witchy I just wanted to come tell you I have a surprise for you" I tell her wanting to see if that distract her from the fact that I scared her.

" What kind of surprise Alphy" she says with the most cutest smile ever.

" You will have to wait and find out but I do say you'll have to spell yourself a dress and me a suit" she looks at me with confusion but nods anyway.

She goes into her room for about 5 minutes then comes back out with a suit for me. I can see that it's all black without a tie and looks tailored, she knows me so well.

 I can see that it's all black without a tie and looks tailored, she knows me so well

"Where's your dress witchy" I say since I see she didn't have it with her.

" You'll have to wait and see alphy" she repeats what I said while bitting her lip and bopping my nose.

I roll my eyes " go get ready witchy" she giggles and walks back into her room and closes the door.

I have everything planned out, first we're gonna have a nice dinner and talk about some things. Then we will change from our outfits into something more comfortable so we can watch a movie outside I'm so excited.

I quickly change into my suit and wait patiently for the green eyed goddess. I hear her bedroom door open and look up. When I tell you I died and came back I really mean it.

There she is looking absolutely breathtaking, pun all attendant

There she is looking absolutely breathtaking, pun all attendant. She walks up to me and puts her hand underneath my chin and closes my mouth.

" You look stunning Wanda" I say using her actual name to know I'm serious.

" You don't look to bad yourself alphy. I mean I know I made you suit but I didn't think it was going to look this good" she say while looking me up and down.

My downstairs area stirred a bit and alpha is going crazy. I offer my arm to her and escort her outside to where I set everything up.