Chapter 18

Tension

*

*Three days later Keagan's POV*

It's been a couple of days and to say the least the sexual tension between me and wanda have been very frustrating.

A lot of touching have been going on. Hugs, cuddles, and even holding hands. It's like we're craving the feeling of touch from one another.

There has also been a lot of teasing that ends up with me having blue balls. We tease each other with words or physically touching, it's fun to do to her but when she does it to me I be hella frustrated.

But kissing is one thing that hasn't happened yet. To be honest I'm still scared about my true feelings for Wanda. To be completely honest with you over the time I've been here I've actually fallen in love with Wanda.

Love. It's something that I thought I would never feel for someone. Yeah sure I love my mom, my aunt,grandma, Morgan and Pepper but not towards someone romantically.

I honestly don't know how to love someone like that after the incident from when I was a teen. I wasn't always this strict and emotionless.

I only became that later in my life. My mom didn't want me to be like her, she wanted me to have a normal child hood. To when I was a teen I didn't know anything about how to fight or anything.

Like I said I was different. But anyways I met this girl Ellie, she was so beautiful and I liked her a lot and I thought she liked me back but boy was I wrong.

She was just using me for two things. First thing was she just wanted to experience dating an intersex. The second which what broke me was she was only dating me to go after my mom and that what pissed me of the most.

Yeah I was heartbroken to know she didn't really like me and was just trying to experience dating an intersex but using my mom was a no no.

I don't know if you have figured it out already but I was definitely a mommas girl. I loved my mom to death and would damn near kill anyone who hurt her. And that's exactly what I almost did.

I let my wolf or Alpha take over and beat her to near death. All this happened while we were at school too. The teachers thought I was just beating her ass for no reason but there was and when I explained the situation to my mom she understood and decided to train me.

And after that I hadn't let and romantic feelings come to surface until now with Wanda. But I know Wanda isn't like Ellie. Wanda is someone who appreciates the little things that happens.

But I really want to kiss her but I'm scared shitless.

Wanda's Thoughts

*

I want to kiss Keagan so bad but I'm scared,

YEEESSSS another chapter I know I've been gone but school as taken a toll on me I'm in high school now and that's pretty big.

Anyways I will be publishing a new book but it's with the stories that I will be doing in the future and I want you guys to read over it and give me some ideas on every story idea I post so I can try to include you idea in the books it's will be called "Possible Story Ideas".

Another thing I will not be updating this book this month because I want to try and get my YelenaBelova book out with a leave a couple of chapters. But like always plz feel free to comment what want to see and I'll try to include it.