Chapter 6

The Accident

*

(Without the sword )

(Her bo staff)

Once done changing I exit my office and head to go see Darcy to let her know I'm going on a mission that could possibly take longer than two days

Once done changing I exit my office and head to go see Darcy to let her know I'm going on a mission that could possibly take longer than two days. Normally when I have a mission that only takes a day I would have my house sitter look after my house.

But when the mission is at least a week or more I let Darcy stay at my place because she one loves my dogs and they love her just as much but also because Darcy always says she feels like a princess when staying at my place.

I then head off and meet agent Blake at one of the jets, he looks at my suit in aw. I smirk and wink at him then board the jet. I get in the pilot seat while agent Blake gets in the co-pilot seat. I turn everything on make sure things are set than I take off.

The flight is quite for the first two hours when I then ask agent Blake a few question. I ask him what he thinks about Squidward I mean Hayward. He says a bunch of bullshit which only make me think that no one else's sees Hayward as a threat. I ask if he has any family.

He tells me proudly that he is married with a 15 year old daughter, a 13 year old boy, and a newborn son while showing me a picture. I give him a genuine smile. One word I only have one word to describe his newborn son and that is fat. Like what the hell kinda brest milk are they feeding him.

I honestly don't see myself having kids. It's not like I don't like them or anything I love kids its just that I'm terrified. Im scared to bring it into a world filled with dangerous enhanced people or even aliens. I'm scared that I'll hurt it. But I do know that if I ever have children that I'll protect them till my last dieing breath. I'll hurt, hell even kill anyone who tries to hurt them.

Anyways another two hours pass when I start to get a bad feeling. My wolf is going crazy because it's sensing danger. A little bit of turbulence starts happening but I keep calm. The turbulence starts getting more intense and the whole jet starts shaking hard.

Warnings start popping up on the dash screen. My senses pick up a rattling noise and turn my head when I see the emergency ax that's by the fire extinguisher come a loose and fly towards agent Blake try to move him out the way but it's two late the ax embedded it's self in his chest.

I close my eyes making a mental note that if I make it out alive that I would send my condolences to his family. I snap my eyes back open when the engines to the jet shuts off and jet starts falling towards the water that's at the bottom. Before the jet crashes the it jolts to the side a bit to rough and I hit my head and black out than the jet finally crashes into the water.