Chapter 1

Present Day

Keagan's POV

I am currently walking into S.W.O.R.D headquarters to begin my shift for the day. Your probably wonder why the hell am I working for sword well just know that I'm undercover. I'm working undercover to bring Tyler Hayward down. You see I was briefed by my good friend Jimmy Woo who works for the FBI on what happened in Westview, New Jersey. Hayward was suppose to be arrested by the FBI but people like Hayward always seem to have friends everywhere, he ended up getting out of custody like nothing happened and is still the director. In my opinion Monica Rambeau would make a way better director.

Anyways I walk into my office and see that Dr. Lewis or who I like to call Dr. Cutie is sitting in my chair.

Bold- Darcy
Italic- Keagan

"Hello Doctor cutie"

"Hi Agent sexy"

( They both burst out laughing)

"What is it that you need Darcy"

" Nothing just came to say good morning"

"Well it won't stay a good morning knowing Hayward".

( Darcy rolls her eyes)

" Well I have to get going see you later agent sexy"

" Later doctor cutie"

After Darcy left I sit down at my desk and pull out some paperwork and do that till it's time for my lunch break. I get up to head to the food court and on my way there I bump into Monica. She rolls her eyes at me cause she knows what's coming. You see I tend to flirt with all the ladies here some are just being friendly like Darcy and some are actually romantic like Monica. But she tends to ignore me but that does not stop me from trying.

Italic-Monica
Bold-Keagan

"You and me would make a badass couple"

" Yeah a couple of badass friends"

" Oh come on mon-"

Before I could continue saying what I was going to say we arrived to the food court and I hear a familiar voice.
" What's up grey" jimmy says. "Jimster" I say. Oh right probably forgot to say this but people only know me as Agent Grey. I mean why would I tell them that I'm the adoptive daughter of Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow who was an avenger, that would raise suspicion. The only people I've told were Jimmy and Monica. I would tell Darcy but she seems like the type of person who can't keep secrets. Right now me, Darcy, Jimmy, and Monica are eating and enjoying each other company when Jimmy ask me to show him my card "trick". 🙄 " Come on Grey you gotta show me that card trick".I roll my eyes. He's been asking me this multiple times. " It's not a trick jimmy is part of my powers". How the hell am I suppose to show him how to blow things up with my deck of cards. We continue to socialize until it's time head back to work. My shift finally ended, today only consisted loads of paper. I packed everything up said goodbye to Darcy Jimmy and Monica and headed home.