Chapter 21

⚠️ sexual content will be shown.this will also be short cause I really don't know how to right Smut

Love making

*

Keagans POV

Once she closes the door I lead her towards the bed until the back of her knees hits it. We stop kissing to catch our breath, that's when I start trailing kisses down her neck. But I stop again.

" are you sure you want to do this"

"Yes just please make love to me"

She take her sweatshirt off and helps me take off mine. She's not wearing a bra so I attach my lips to her harden nipple and suck harshly while needing the other.

"Mmm"

Her moans are music to my ears. I switch to her other nipple and suck while needing the one I was sucking before.

" please alphy I need more, I need you"

"Okay delta "

I kiss my way down her stomach, once I reach her sweats I slowly pull them down to reveal her naked core.

" mmm you smell so good " I growl

I don't waist time an dive right in. I start licking and sucking her clit and lips like it was my last meal. She stars to grind herself on my mouth.

" ahhh I'm g-gonna cum"

"Come for me dekta"

When she's done riding out her high she pulls me up and kisses me to taste her self.

At this point my member is painfully hard and ready to come out so I take my pants and boxers off and my member springs out hitting my stomach.

" mmmf your so big"

" you ready"

"Yes please make love to me"

I slowly slip in not wanting to hurt her. After a while she nods her head and I start to slowly trust until she's moaning faster.

This goes on for a few hours till we got tired and cuddles then fell asleep