Chapter 16

⚠️ *Warning* Minor Black Widow spoilers ⚠️

I'm back

*

Keagan's POV

I arrived back to the cabin and walked through the front door. When I got inside the cabin I noticed that somethings were different and the smell of apple cinnamon and gingerbread.

I walked further and saw Wanda standing Infront of the fire place looking at the fire. I realized she didn't know that I was back so I decided to give her a little scare.

I slowly crept up behind her and hugged her from behind. She jump but soon relaxed when she recognized it was me and melted in my arms. " Im back witchy, did ya miss me"

Wanda's POV

I only nodded in response. We stayed the way we were for a couple of minutes. I then turned in her arms and reminded her of the promise she made which was cuddles and sitcom marathon.

I then notice what she had on which was weird because she wasn't wearing that when she left. I raised an eyebrow before talking. " Uh alphy you weren't wearing that when you left".

She just smiled showing her dimples and shrugged her shoulders. " The lady that let me borrow her phone said I can pick out anything from her shop for free and I got this" she said with so much excitement.

"Why" I ask. She scoffed and looked at me " it has so many pockets and I could hide things and you wouldn't even know" she says. I take a good look at the vest it does look good on her. Sexy to be exact. " Plus it reminds me of the one my aunt Lena had that she gave to my mom"

I just nod not wanting to ask more about it cause I know she will get sad and run off. I pull her towards the couch and push her down. I go get some snacks and put the show I wanted to watch on and cuddle into her.

She lets me get comfortable, she then puts her hand in my hair and massages my scalp. We lay there for hours and eat snacks while watching tv. Only sounds you can hear is the show playing and both of our occasional laughs. I ended up drifting off to sleep after while.

Keagan's POV

I turned my attention from the tv and noticed Wanda was sleeping. I just stared at her looking at her beautiful facial features. She looks so peaceful like nothing bad ever happened to her.

The way her eyebrows frown every now an then when she breathes. A soft snore escapes pasts her plump lips. The way her skin glows underneath the evening sun makes her look like a goddess.

I lean my head back and close my eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep thinking about the magnificent women who's asleep on top of me.

Yes I know this chapter was a bit short but I just wanted it to show a bit of Keagan and Wanda's friendship.