Chapter 15

👆(*the town*)👆

⚠️ *Warning* minor Black Widow spoilers ⚠️

The Call

*

Wanda's POV

I'm nervous and worried about her going to the nearest town alone. Like what if something happens and I'm not there. I know I can't go without being spotted by someone but the feeling isn't helping.

Maybe I need to do something to take my mind off of things. I decided to do some rearranging, make more food, and more clothes for Keagan. I put more plants and candles around the cabin.

I had offered to make a pull out couch for Keagan so she can have a bed to sleep on but found out that she doesn't really sleep. She does but she doesn't need to. She can go days without sleeping and eating but she need water.

I continue rearranging and redecorating the cabin for about and hour. I still have to keep doing something to distract myself until Keagan gets back.

Keagan's POV

It's been about an hour since I left the cabin for my journey to find the nearest town to contact Monica and my aunt Lena

It's been about an hour since I left the cabin for my journey to find the nearest town to contact Monica and my aunt Lena. Who knew nature was so pretty, I've never even notice. I've lived in the city most of the time so there is barely any nature there.

But I like it here it's peaceful and secluded, I wouldn't mind living here forever. Wanda chose the best place to live, speaking of I wonder what's she's doing. To bad she can't get in my head we could have talked while im away.

Honestly that thought still lingers in the back of my head "Why Can't She Get Inside My Head". Not only that I don't remember anything from before my mom adopted me. I mean yeah I knew my birth mother had mind reading powers or something but that's it. Not a name or anything.

Maybe that's the reason Wanda can't get in my head. I probably got a weird secret power that I don't know about. Keeping mind readers out of my head, maybe its a defect from my birth mother's powers. She could read minds but I can keep people out of my mind.

At this point I don't know. I continue walking and enjoying the scenery whistling to myself but that just makes me sad. My mom told me that she always whistled to see if aunt Lena was near by. They even included me into it.

Now she won't ever whistle back. Maybe I should start something like that with Wanda. It won't be whistling cause that's taken but maybe something like touching so we know that the other one is near.