Chapter 12

( Sorry for not updating my wattpad on my phone was acting like a crackhead so im currently using my moms old phone to update for you guys. Enjoy)

Missing

*

*Almost two weeks later Darcy's POV*

I wake up and do my morning routine. I walk down to the kitchen and let the boys outside to do their business. I feel bad for them, I think they can sense that something may have happened to Keagan.

While they're doing their business, I go grab myself a water bottle and some fruit. I sit down and eat while thinking about what could have happened to Keagan.

Did the mission go sideways and she's hurt. Did they not make it to the location. Did something happen to the jet. Omg so many things are going through my mind.

I feel something on my feet, I look down and see Moose. He's been the one who's been really down since Keagan's disappearance. I think they have more of a strong bond then the others.

Once I was done eating my breakfast, I make sure that the boys are in the house and have food and water. I grab my to go coffee and my things for work and head off.

No one's POV

Keagan and Wanda are currently having a funny conversation while Keagan is cooking waffle, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit bowl, and tea. During the time Keagan has been with Wanda she established a rule since Wanda is allowing her to stay that they should take turns with cooking meals whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Keagan has taught Wanda how to play different card games and magic (card) tricks. Wanda used her magic to create a tv so that they could watch different tv shows. Since Keagan likes sitcoms Wanda has showed her ones she has not seen. But let's just say their favorite is the Dick Van Dyke shows.

Keagan also got Wanda hooked on the fast and Futious movies. They both agreed that some of the characters reminded them of some of the avengers. Dom is definitely Steve. Letty personality is like Natasha. And Roman is either Clint or Sam.

The two have grown feelings towards each other but the both of them are scared. Keagan being as she has never had relationship with anyone. She was more of a one night stand type of person. She was afraid to love someone, she thought that they would only hurt her in the end. She knew how to love someone she just wanted to give it to the right person.

As for Wanda she was scared of loving someone else. After visions death Wanda thought she would never love someone again. She was also afraid to love someone and just loose them. Wanda feels as though her life is cursed. That it's fate to love someone and they die. She loved her parents, Pietro, and vision but their all gone.

Even if they did confess their feelings they don't even know if the other person likes them or not. So for now they just push their feelings aside.

Darcy's POV *again*

Work is running like usual but what's weird is no one is wondering why Keagan and agent Blake is not back. They were suppose to be back three days ago. I asked Hayward why they weren't back, all he said was everything was fine which I don't believe one bit.

Because I don't believe him I make my way to where Monica and Jimmy are to explain my suspicions. I told them to meet me in an empty storage closet because I don't want anyone dropping in on us.

Once I get there both Monica and Jimmy are already throwing questions at me. After getting them quite I start off with " I think something happened to Keagan" . This catches their attention. " What do you mean something happened to Keagan" Monica says with some concern.

Monica has a crush on Keagan but never wanted to admit it. " Keagan was suppose to come home three days ago and she's still not here" i say. They both have an 'oh face' showing like they haven't even notice she was gone. " Maybe they got held back or something" jimmy says.

I just shake my head no cause they don't understand. " No if that would have happened then she would let me know she always does". Silence takes over as the both of them start thinking.

" Maybe she got back and took a couple of days off and is at home with one of her one night stands" Monica says. I just roll my eyes at her. What she said makes Keagan look like a whore.

" First off Keagan isn't a whore. Second off when Keagan goes on long mission I stay at her place to babysit her dogs so no she not there". I'm getting frustrated.

" Oh come on guys something happened. I even asked Hayward but he said everything is totally fine but I don't believe him. He was acting suspicious when I brought her name up" I huff out. What I said made both Monica and Jimmy look at each other with alarm.

They started whispering to each other and I just stood there. I heard them say something about her cover being blown and that when I speak up. " What are you guys talking about". They stop talking and look at me before saying.

" Keagan was an ex Shield agent undercover trying to help us bring Hayward down" Monica and Jimmy say at the same time. Undercover oh god. " She was undercover. Is Keagan Grey even her real name" I say. They shake their head no. "Okay what is it".

" Keagan Romanoff" the both of them say.

"WHAT"