Chapter 3

The next morning I get up shower and get changed. I head down stairs to let the boys out to do their business, while they do that I eat a bowl of cereal and go to my office to get my briefcase and set it on the counter in the kitchen. I go back upstairs to pack for my mission then go back downstairs. I let the boys back in and call my housesitter and tell her I'll be back by tomorrow. When done calling her I make sure the boys have some water and food then head to the garage. I get in my Mercedes-Benz G-Class and head off to work. When I get to work I head to my office and like every other day am met with Dr. Cutie we exchange our good mornings and I start working till it's time to get ready for my mission.

* Time Skip *

I make my way to a S.W.O.R.D jet to head off to start my mission. The jet sets down in a airport in London and a car is waiting for me to take me to the hotel I'll be staying at. During the ride I call my uncle Clint to see how him and his family is doing, we talk for a while then we say our good byes. The comes to a stop in front of the hotel, I get out and grab my bags and make my way inside. I head to the receptionist and tell her my name she gives me the room number and keys then I head up to my room. When I get to my room I set my bags down bye the door and make sure it's locked. I check my room to make sure it's secure and to see if there are any escape routes. Don't judge me my mom taught me to always know my surroundings. Once I'm done with that I unpack my things and take a quick shower. Once done with my shower I change in a sports bra and some gym shorts. I sit on the floor to do some meditation that I learned from one of my ex S.Os Melinda May. I always looked up to her, she was like an aunt to me. I knew her before the whole Bahrain situation happened. I knew Melinda May when we would pull pranks on people and joke around after what happened she never really smiled again but she still had her moments. Anyways when I'm done with my mediation I check the time to see I still have two an a half hours till I need to get ready for my mission. I go to my bag to get some snacks I packed and my laptop. I set my laptop up so I can facetime Pepper and Morgan so I can talk to Morgan before she goes to bed. I wait for them to answer and when they do Morgan squeals when she sees me.

* Time skip *

When I was done talking to Morgan and Pepper I check the time to see that it's time for me to get ready for my mission. I look through my clothes to see what I'm going to wear and then see the perfect outfit.

I change into my suit and put on some black leather gloves to cover up the tattoo on my left hand

I change into my suit and put on some black leather gloves to cover up the tattoo on my left hand. I put on some of my favorite cologne to make sure I smell good. I make sure I have my deck of cards then I head down to the lobby and exit the hotel. The car ride is silent, I look out the window and see that we pass by a ballet studio and that sends me into my thoughts. My mom did three things to release stress shooting, sparing, and ballet. Sometimes I would watch her, she would look so free. I remember that before I got snapped away in the blip I had bought tickets to a very high class ballet show and was going to take her. I was so excited to see the light shine in her eyes when I surprise her with them but I never got the chance. I was brought out of my thoughts when the car stopped at the peer. I wiped a fallen tear away and thank the driver and get out the car.

I make my way to the yacht and a guard stops me and asks me for my name. I tell them Alex Woods and he lets me in.

I head over to the bar and order myself a drink to blend in

I head over to the bar and order myself a drink to blend in. I scan the room for my target but don't see him. A couple lady's come my way, and I can sense their attraction and desire. I use my powers to make them feel as though they're not attracted to me so they can go away. If I wasn't on a mission I would definitely go for it but since I'm on a mission my not so little friend in my lower area is not getting any action. After a while I spot my target and head in to get the intel.

* Time skip cause I don't feel like writing the mission *

Well mission complete. I'm on my way back to my hotel room. Once I get to my room I check to see if it's secure and to see if anything is out of place. Everything seems fine so I head to the bathroom to take a shower, once done I change in to something comfortable.

 Everything seems fine so I head to the bathroom to take a shower, once done I change in to something comfortable

I get into the bed and turn the TV on and watch it for a while. Eventually I fell asleep.