Chapter 17

Admiration

*

*A week later

Wanda's POV

This past week has been nothing but cuddles and movie or tv show marathons. It's still winter so I can't really do things outside unless I want to freeze to death. Alphy has kept me warm when it get to much but all in all it's been good.

For this past week I've also been trying to keep my emotions at bay from alpha. Turned on and sexually frustrated is what I've been feeling lately. And it's from the simplest things she does.

For example when she talks she stares right into my eyes and the way she looks at me, it's like I'm the only girl in the world and for some reason it makes me sexually frustrated.

And right now I'm looking at her workout outside from the window and she's not wearing a shirt, so her hard abs are showing and I'm really turned on. Now I need to do something to get mind off of her.

 Now I need to do something to get mind off of her

Keagan's sexy abs and muscles

Keagan's POV

I'm currently doing a daily workout. Working out in the cold snowy nature is more energizing than in a gym. Wanda said she can make me some equipment but not having any makes it better. I have to be creative use my mind.

I get done doing my push-ups and decide that's enough and head inside. The entire time I was doing my workout I could feel Wanda staring at me. To say the least she was turned on but I'm not gonna say anything.

When I get inside Wanda is standing in the kitchen with a cup of water and hands it to me. I can see her staring at my abs and arms. A smirk makes its way to my face when I see her blush.

"Thank you witchy" I say after drinking the water. I make my way over to the small living room area  and grab some clothes to go take a shower. I look back to see she's still staring at where I was standing.

I shake my head with a little laugh and go and hop in the shower. I shower for about 20 minutes then get out and change. I leave the bathroom and see Wanda on the couch watching SpongeBob.

" Really witchy SpongeBob" I say while laying down and putting my head on her lap. " What it's kinda funny plus I like Patrick" she says with her sokovian accent. She starts running her hand through my hair.

I hear my wolf whimper inside my head. " You kinda remind me of SpongeBob" I say. I can feel her glaring at me. " Why him" she asks. I just shrug my shoulders.

"Your a softy" I say. She just scoffs and hits my head a little. " I'm not a softy alphy" she says. I laugh while nodding my head. I turn my body so I can face her.

" You are a softy. Don't get me wrong you can be really scary looking with that head tilt you do but... Once you get under all that you are a little cuddly dog. A Chihuahua to be exact very cute but feisty and a little softy" I finish off.

She tries to keep a straight face but ends up laughing while shaking her head. I smile then turn my body back towards the TV to continue watching it. 

I start getting sleepy because of the way she is running her hand through my hair. She's massaging it so perfectly and its making me comfortable. I loose the battle and end up falling asleep.

Wanda's POV

After ten minutes of watching tv I notice that Keagan is asleep. I can hear soft  snores coming from her. I smile at the sight of her curled up on my lap.

My hand stops it's movement in her hair. She buried her head further into my lap and lets out a whimper almost waking up. Since I didn't want her to wake up just yet I resume massaging her head.

She calms down and remains sleep. I watch how her perfectly trimmed bushy eyebrows move ever now and then. How soft and pink her lips look. I now notice that her hair is a brownish red ish color.

Just by her looks I can tell that she probably had a lot of women on her. They probably only went for her because of her looks and not her personally.

All in all she's a great person and getting to know her this past month has been absolutely great. And my feelings for her have grown times ten to the point I just want to jump her any second.