Chapter 9......Realisations

Saturday
3:00pm
I slept most of the day. Didn't really want to leave my bed to see anyone. Haz came up. He talked to me brought me food. We laughed it felt normal for once with him around. Like I don't regret moving to London.

Haz came up again to tell me Julia is here. Making my way downstairs I was just going to ignore Tom for now. I still don't know what I'm going to do. I really do like him. And he told me a basically feels the same way. If what he said was the truth then there was no issue in forgiving him but I just don't know how.

"Ahh you must be Elizabeth"

"Please call me Lizzy"

She looked to be mid 50s looks like a sweet lady. Could be a good match for Simone. I know I saw him yesterday but I do miss him.

Gloria led you to another room that was downstairs in the house. She sat me down where she has set up and starts doing makeup.

We played some music talked and got to know each other. I mentioned Simon and she seemed a little interested.

Once she was finished I was taken away about how gorgeous I looked. Even with the messy hair I still was stunned. She gave me a light black and shimmer gold Smokey eye with bronzer and blush to compliment my cheeks. She did the basics all the other stuff but I was very Impressed.

I was too busy looking at myself that I didn't even notice the had already started my hair. She gave me really nice curls that just fell straight down. Half of my hair was gathered into a bun at the back of my head with braids leading up to it from either side. Curls fell from the front of my face.....it was perfect.

"Not done yet my love"

Being in this chair for almost 2 hours was killing me. So I immediately hopped out of the chair and followed Julia to a free standing large rack with what would obviously be a dress inside of the black bag. She takes it off and hands it to me as well as a box that was at the bottom of the rack.

"Thank you"

"It's just what I do my dear"

With that she gave me a warm smile and I headed to the bathroom.

Coming out I felt like a princess. My dress was strapless. Black, lacy, fading into gold corset like top with a poffy skirt attached. The bottom half of the dress sparkled in the light, the light bouncing off the gold shimmer. It was everything. It was once again perfect. 🔽

My shoes were a simple black shiny heal

My shoes were a simple black shiny heal. Couldn't really see them if you tried.

"You look gorgeous, just like a princess!"

I just smiled at her that's all I could do I was to breath taken about how good I actually look. She handed me black elbow length gloves and a black lace like pattern mask.

"I didn't know it was a masquerade ball"

"Oh well don't worry you will still look stunning"

I gave her a warm smile and she told me to wait here while she gives me grand introduction.

"No no it's alright we don't have to do that"

"No we must. You look like a princess so you should be introduced like one!"

She was very persistent I could tell.

"Now honey put your mask on and gloves. Your rings are over there. When you walk in stop before you reach them and take off your mask and smile."

"Yeah yeah alright"

She was so happy and I got ready as she said. And she was right I look GOOOOD. So there should be no nerves.

Toms POV:
Julia comes out of the room to see that Haz and I are already to go mask in hand.

"Msg I present to you princess Elizabeth Hastings"

"Was the princess necessary?"

I heard Lizzy shout from behind the closed door.

"Yes now get your ass out here"

My eyes focus on the door and I can tell so are Haz's. After hearing a grunt the door opened.  And just WOW! Julia was right she was a princess.

She walked towards us both hands holding the sides of her dress up. Her mask covering half her face but she still looked stunning. As she got closer she stopped like 16 feet away from us. Her hands let go of her dress and she takes off her mask. In literally the most sunning way possible. She stood there and smiled.

I love her smile.

I love everything about her.

I think I love her.

No.

I know I love her.