Chapter 1

I woke up for my first day of Junior year and got dressed. My backpack was already packed so I wouldn't have to waste time this morning doing it. I then headed downstairs and found my dad cooking pancakes.

"Morning bud! You ready for your first day back?"

"Yup! All dressed and my hair is done perfectly. So far my day is amazing."

"Good. Come eat your breakfast." I sat down as a plate of pancakes was set in front of me. "Where is your brother?" I shrugged as my dad went upstairs and got him. Soon enough they both came down the stairs. Finn practically inhaled his food and it was disgusting.

"I don't get how you eat like that. You're such a slob."

"Hey, that's rude."

"Well eat slower and normal." He rolled his eyes at me and continued eating at his fast pace. After we both ate and brushed our teeth, we headed out.

"So I hear there's a new kid." Finn said to break the silence.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. It's like B— something." I chuckled and looked at my phone, texting my friends back on our group chat which consisted of everyone from glee club. We arrived at school soon enough and I went in, running into Rachel at my locker.

"Hey! What's up?"

"I'm just getting things from my locker."

"This is yours?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. Why?"

"This is mine!" She smiled and we squealed.

"Locker almost neighbors." She said, flipping her hair. I laughed.

"Who's is this?" I asked, pointing to the locker in between ours.

"That would be mine." Rachel and I both looked back to see a dark complected, black haired, brown eyed guy.

"Oh, sorry." I said as he smiled at me.

"It's okay. I'm Blaine Anderson." He said, sticking his hand out.

"Oh, so you're the new kid?" He nodded. "I'm Kurt." I said, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you!" We stared each other in the eyes for a bit until I realized. Holy shit! He is so hot! I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes for hours. After realizing I couldn't, I looked at Rachel who was smiling.

"I'm Rachel by the way." They then shook hands before he opened his locker and started putting some of his things in.

"Where did you move from?" I asked to get to know him.

"Westerville."

"Oh, did you go to that all boys private school— uhh, I forget the name."

"Dalton? Yes, I did." I nodded.

"Cool." He turned on his phone and showed Kurt his home screen of him and some of his friends. "You look cute in that uniform." Oh fuck. I did not just say that. He smiled at me so hopefully he didn't find it too weird.

"Thanks!" I smiled back. "Do you know where Chem is with Mr. Ballard?"

"I'm headed there now. I'll show you."

"Okay." I looked at Rachel who motioned me to go and was still smiling. "How long have you gone here?"

"Oh gosh. Longer than I can even remember."

"Oh, nice."

"Yeah. My mom would always walk me to school and it would be like our time. You know?"