Chapter 9

Blaines POV
It's been a month since I transferred back to Dalton. I still am super sad about Kurt but it's gotten a bit— better? I guess? My dorm room opened and Wes walked in.

"WAKE UP! We are going out! Every weekend this month you've been a buzzkill."

"I don't want to get up."

"You are really going to let this guy make you depressed?"

"Go away Wes!"

"What happened to your fun side? You better be down in the choir room in 10 I'm coming back up and beating your ass."

"FINE! JUST GET OUT!" He shut the door as I got up, quickly showered, got dressed, and headed downstairs. Wes, David, Nick, and Jeff were all in the room when I trudged in. I plopped down in front of them as they looked at me.

"At least you showered!"

"Whatever. Why do you want me up?"

"Let's do something. Like a song! Let's sing!" David said, standing up.

"I got the perfect song..." I walked to the piano and started playing a slower version of this Katy Perry song. "Summer after high school when we first met
We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos
Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you" They all sighed and made sympathetic faces. "In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were
The one that got away
The one that got away" I finished the rest of the song and sat on the couch.

"Wow, that was depressing." Nick said.

"Yeah. I feel so bad. This guy must have meant so much to you." Jeff added.

"Oh, he was the best. We had so much fun together and of course I never told him how much he meant to me. I'm an idiot." Wes smiled.

"And you mean what by that?"

"Oh my god! Do I have to say it?"

"Yes!" They all shouted.

"I love him! So much and I don't know what to do."

"Turn around." Nick whispered. I looked back and saw Kurt walk into the doorway, smiling.

"Oh my god!" I jumped up and over the couch, running into his arms.

"I love you too!" Kurt said, kissing my cheek. "So much!"

"What are you doing here?" David walked over with a box and handed it to Kurt. A box I knew from anywhere.

"Here's your blazer." He smiled and took it.

"Thanks!" I covered my mouth and started laughing.

"Wow, this is the happiest I've seen him in WEEKS!" Wes said, walking over.

"Show me to my room?" Kurt asked, winking.

"Of course!" I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs as my friends smiled behind us.

"What room is yours?" He walked down and found it, pointing to the door. "You're roomies with David?"

"Yeah!" He unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Have you been in yet?"

"No."

"Okay. Quick tour. Mini living room, mini kitchen straight ahead, bathroom on the left and on the right is bedroom one and bedroom two." I said pointing to the doors. "And yours is bedroom 2." We walked in and tumbled onto the bed.