Chapter 6

Blaine and I actually hung out over the weekend and it made me calm down a little. I know for sure I don't love him. Rachel just messed with my head. Now it's Wednesday and Blaine and I had been doing homework together after school daily. Dad hadn't seen him much. Sometimes when he arrives but he has to leave before he does or he gets home as he's leaving. Today, I was hoping they'd actually get to talk. He packed up his things and stood up.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? Dad should be home soon and you can get to know him and he can get to know you."

"I mean, I guess. If you want me to."

"I do if you're comfortable."

"Okay. I will and I am." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before sitting back down. We laid down and cuddled before Carole opened the door.

"Dinner is ready." I looked over and nodded.

"Is dad here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." We both got up and followed her down.

"Hey guys! How was school?" Dad asked.

"Good!" I said, sitting next Finn.

"Blaine?"

"It was fine. I mean, it's school but at least I have good friends." Dad smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."

"You know, Blaine likes sports." I said to start a conversation.

"Oh, really? What kind?" They stared talking, along with Finn, about different sports. I have no clue what any of it means. Everyone knows I like fashion more. Soon enough after everyone finished, I took their plates and started rinsing them off. Someone's phone dinged and I looked back as Blaine checked his.

"Oh, I have to go."

"Well, it was great having you. Hope you can stay again soon."

"It was delicious. Thank you!" Dad nodded and Blaine walked over to me. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." I gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "Thanks for staying. I think he likes you."

"You're welcome and I hope he does." He whispered back. I gave him a quick kiss before he headed out, hoping no one was looking. Carole was the only one facing us so I think she saw but oh well. I sat back down and looked at dad, seeking approval.

"So? Now that you got to properly talk to him, what do you think?"

"Umm— he's like perfect." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's got too many amazing traits!"

"I know. I'm glad you like him!"

"I'm just glad you're happy." I gave him a hug which he returned. The rest of the night was normal. I got in bed and actually got a text as I was setting my phone down.

Blaine: I had lots of fun today! Sleep well Kurt. See you tomorrow 😘

Kurt: Glad you had fun. Same to you 😘 😘 😘

Blaine laughed with the three kisses and set his phone down, going to bed as well. Kurt couldn't believe how lucky he was with his amazing boyfriend. Sending goodnight messages? So sweet!
——————————————————————————
A/N- Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you're enjoying this so far.