Chapter 8

It was the day of sectionals and I woke up, knowing it was the last day with my boyfriend. We had fun the last 3 weeks. We went to dinner, on walks, to the movies, stayed at home some nights, and many other things. We basically spent every second together except nights. I'm thinking it wasn't the best idea since I'm now even more attached to him. Finn burst in my room and plopped on my bed.

"I have an idea."

"Hmm?"

"You know how you have been asking if Blaine can sleep over since nothing would happen?"

"Yes."

"Well Burt said he would agree for your last night."

"Really?!" I sat up, now intrigued.

"Yes but I heard your plan about your last night together so I convinced Burt and mom to go out so you guys can hang in private."

"What do you mean you heard our plan?"

"Well I followed you two in glee and all I heard was having some of your firsts together and then after sectionals then I found out he was transferring and put it together."

"Oh my god!"

"Don't worry. I think it's great and romantic."

"Get out."

"So you don't want me to convince them to leave?"

"I do."

"So then be nice."

"Okay. Thanks for being an amazing brother!"

"You're welcome! Anyways, Burt, mom, and I are going on a trip tonight and if Blaines dad has a problem tell Blaine to say he's staying at his friend Finns house and mom can call him if he still doesn't believe him."

"Okay. Thanks!"

"No problem." Kurt told Blaine their whole plan and it worked. Mr. Anderson talked to Carole and he was going to come over after sectionals to have a sleepover. Dad, Carole, and Finn all packed bags and loaded them in the car on their way to the competition. We got prepared and then got in our show circle.

"I just want to say something before we go out." Everyone looked at him. "I appreciate all you guys have done for me and how nice you have been. I really loved it here and will miss all of you!" We all got in a group hug before putting our hands in and yelling, 'amazing!'. We headed out and preformed our songs. First was Time of our life then Valerie. We tied with the warblers and Blaine went to talk to everyone.

Blaine's POV
I walked up to the group of warblers and Wes and David ran over, hugging me.

"BLAINE! WHATS UP?!?!" David yelled.

"Nothing much! What about you?"

"Nothings the same without you." Wes said.

"Well I have some news."

"What?"

"I'm uhh— coming back."

"You're kidding!!!" I shook my head. "You don't seem too happy."

"Well I have a boyfriend and now have to leave him."

"I'm sorry." Wes said.

"Me too but WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?!" Wes and I laughed.

"I don't know."

"It's okay. Now you'll have us and we can have you meet more guys."

"My dad is sending someone to watch me apparently." They groaned.