Chapter 10

It was the next day and a Monday. My first day of school at Dalton. I snuck down the hall that morning and knocked on the door. Blaine opened it up and smiled.

"You shouldn't be here."

"Oh well." I took a step in and pushed him backwards, shutting the door with my foot and kissing him. "Where's Wes?"

"Getting dressed." I nodded as the door opened. "Or right there."

"Hey Kurt! How was your first day?"

"Good and David is super friendly."

"Yeah. He's great!"

"So, we should head down soon." I said, looking at Blaine.

"Yeah." Wes and Blaine grabbed their bags and they all went to their first class. The whole day was great and I liked it a lot actually. As Kurt and Blaine arrived at Wes and Blaines dorm, they sat on the couch. Kurt's phone started buzzing so he pulled it out of his pocket and answered the FaceTime call.

"Hey Rach!"

"Some people want to say hi!" She scanned the room and all the glee members were waving.

"Aww, hey guys!" I smiled and waved back as Blaine looked at me.

"We miss you already!" Mercedes said.

"I miss you all too!"

"Let's see the blazer!" Santana yelled. I laughed and set up the phone on the tv stand and backed up, posing.

"Wow, you look smokin'. Bet Blaine loves it." Mercedes teased. Everyone laughed.

"Don't think he cares about the blazer but more about what's under it." Puck added. I rolled my eyes as Blaine leaned over, into the camera, and waved.

"BLAINE!!!" He smiled.

"I mean as much as I love everything else, I love the blazer."

"How can they see him?" I asked.

"You're on the screen we are borrowing." Rachel responded.

"Oh gosh! I look terrible."

"You look beautiful." Her face then fell. "What?"

"Wait, what's under it? Everything else? Did you—" She turned off the screen and went into the hall. I knew I was in trouble now. "Did you and Blaine have sex? Did you lose your virginity and NOT tell me, your best friend?"

"Listen, I didn't even know they knew."

"I don't think they did."

"Oh shit! Did I just tell them?"

"I think." I sighed.

"Okay. Well, now you know."

"KURT!"

"What?"

"WHEN?!?!"

"Sectionals..." I replied, scrunching my face in fear of getting yelled at.

"KUUUURRRT!!!!!!!!"

"Heh..."

"A month ago?"

"Yeah but it happened only once... until I came here."

"Oh my god! That's great. What the fuck! Now I'm mad you didn't tell me."

"It's not a big deal."

"I—" she sighed. "I guess not."

"Just go enjoy glee club and I'll call you later."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry."