Chapter 48

Summer's POV

I haven't seen Mikayla since before they moved to there mansion in Beverly Hills. Princeton and I are moving out there to, just not yet. We were planing on starting school at UCLA in october. But now we're moving now, it was about 12:00 when I got a phone call from Roc I was packing the rest of the kitchen up.

"Hey summer" Roc says sounding like hes crying his eyes out.

"Yea what's wrong" I reply, worried.

"Mikayla was in a car accident" he say and I drop the plate that I had be wraping, it breaks in to pieces.

Princeton runs right in, stopping packing his clothes up. I tell Roc well be there as soon as we can. Princeton looks at me with a nervous look on his face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Princeton ask me slowly walking over to me.

"Mikayla was in a car accident, we have to go to Beverly hills now" I tell him as tear start coming out of my eyes.

"Ok baby whatever you want" he says with sadness in his voice but he being strong for me. That's why I love him so much.

Roc's  POV

I been her for about 2 1/2 hours and nobody has came to tell me any news about mikayla. I get more nervous as each second goes by. I probably drunk 5 pops to stay awake, about 8 nurses run by me into the room. I believe Mikayla is in, I really need her to be ok. She has to be.

.

.

.

Roc's Mom POV

Lord please give my son the strength to get thru thus time of need. Lord please let my soon to be daughter in-law  be ok, June needs her mother. Amen.

I say before I grab Junes car seat and head into the hospital. Rushing around to find my son, I see him in the distance. Head in bent down crying.

"Roc, honey how are you?" I ask him and his lifts his head up, he looks at me in a type of relief way.

"I wish someone would come over here and tell me what's wrong with my finance." He tells me crying just a little bit more. His eyes are blood shot red, he looks so sleepy. 

" I understand, but son you have to be clam and patient with the doctors." I tell him hoping it will make him feel better. He soon take June out her car seat, just to hold his daughter who looks just like mikayla. Its going to be a long night.

.

.

.

6:24 am

I was told that they need more to find out what is actually wrong Mikayla.

"I'm going to go to your place and get you 3 some clothes be back in a few" I tell Roc who pretty much just been out of it these pass 2 weeks.

.

.

.

Roc's pov

I've been here for 2 weeks and they havent told me anything. But all a sudden as I'm feeding June , a doctor approaches me.

"Hello, Mr.Royal?" He ask and I stand up, hoping that its some news but mostly good news.

"Yes, do you have any news about Mikayla?" I ask.

"Yes I do, good news actually. She awake and wants to see you. We can talk later about what happen over these pass 2 weeks". He tells me and leads me to Mikayla room and there she was happy to see me and June.

So happy she okHopefully she says ok.

Vote and comment!!!