Chapter 54

About 2 and a half months go by.... Mikayla's about to have the baby.

Push! My doctor I have had for the longest yelled out to me. Push! I let out a sense of relief after that ,I was done I could here my son crying. Joy just fills me up also with all the happiness my baby boy is finally here. I finally places him in my arms, oh how much he look like his dad I thought in my head. I touch his tiny soft hands and he grabs my finger. I just stare at him and he stares back and looks at me like he just found comfort in me. We just stay like this until I realize I have to give him to roc.

.

.

.

The doctors take him to give him his shots, and to take a nap but by this time I'm knocked out.

.

.

.
"Mrs. Royal!" Someone yelled to I open my eyes and there was roc and 1 Doctor and 2 nurses.

"I'm so sorry to inform you, but your baby boy he... he... He had something wrong with his heart and lungs so when we gave him the shots and let him rest. His heart rate started to drop... We did everything we could Mrs. Royal everything" he finishes.

I didn't even here what he had said all the way because I just can't believe my baby boy is gone. He looked so healthy when I was holding him in my arms earlier. I cried and cried so did roc we was just crying. I prayed to God why did this have to happen to me.

Leaked preview for what's to come Sunday or Monday. I hope you enjoyed and that was bold that happen to her. But let me know if you want me to keep that or change it.

Vote and comment please!!!