Chapter 39

Roc's POV

2 months later ...

Its back to school sadly but not yet we have have until this monday and today's Friday so were going to start moving. June going to live with my mom and dad on the weekdays and ever other weekends. But im to sure cauae im going to miss my baby girl.

"ROC YOU PARENTS ARE HERE!"Mikayla yells from the kicthen while I pack the last of june stuff.

"Coming" I reply as I walk out to see my mother and father at the door.

"ok so remember were going to facetime her every Tuesday and Thursday and pick her up on Friday since you live 2 hour away from campus" Mikayla goes over with my parents for the one hundredth time.

"Okay we got it Kayla" My mom and dad say and countuine to walk out.

"Make sure you--" I says but I cut her off by kissing her cause she just wouldn't stop talking.

We continue to pack and all that good stuff and eventually make to the my car and head for UCLA.

*2 hour into the drive.*

"Are you sure you dont want me to drive" mikayla asked for the 5th time since we have been driving.

"As my me being your future husband its my job to make sure your not drive while your sleepy" I tell her and she says she not sleepy.

"Yes you are that's why you keep talking to me" I tell her

"What if I just want to talk to you because I love you or how about the fact that my only child has to move two hours away from us because we have to go to college." She says but yells

"Baby, I was just playing with you. You can talk to me about what ever you want and its ok I miss her too but we got to do this forever im not going to be in mindless behavior forever" I tell her and she shuts up. And tries to get some sleep on me.

"Im hungry" she says then falls alseep on my arm.

.

.

.

I continue to drive to a new chapter in our lives, a new beginning, and most of all a new us.