Chapter 19

I lay down for about 5 minutes until he wakes up.Dang it.

"Good afternoon sleepy head" I say to while kissing his lips.

"Good afternoon babe" he says while getting out of bed heading to take a shower.

While Roc's in the shower I start to cook dinner. Summer texts me and tells me that they are on there way. Which is a good thing because Roc's out the shower and dinner is almost done. About 5 minutes later dinner is done and I hop in the shower. As soon as I get out I plug in my falt iron and put on some black leggings and a blouse top shirt with some flats. When I walk out the room Summer, Ray, Prod, and Prince are in the dining room at the table with Roc.

"Hey Mikayla" the all say to me at once while I make there plates.

When I give them there plates Prod face drops.

"What" I ask him.

"I thought you were going to make some chicken" he says while looking like he's about to cry.

"Whatever" I tell him after were done eating Roc and I decide to tell them so we do.

"So what you saying is that im going to be a uncle" Prod says to us and we cant helo but laugh at him.

"You know you have to have a baby shower right" Ray says to us while hugging me and Roc.

"Thats gonna be me niece or nephew" Prince says while he starts to tear up.

We all agree to go shopping tomorrow and go out to for ice cream but the said part about it is that Roc goes back to school tomorrow. But I wont be going because I should be getting my belly bump anyday now. Also I already finish my credits so im all set.

Hey you guys! im so sorry I havent updated I haven't had wifi so yea. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 155 READS I AM I AM SO HAPPY. Vote&Comment