Chapter two

Roc P.O.V.

"football tryouts today after school"Mr.David says as he dismiss the class.

...

when I get on the field, I see Mikayla doing the toe touches. Man she is sexy and fine.

.....

" Hey mikayla"I say to her when we are done with practice and so is she.

"Hey" she says to me as we walk yo our cars

"I was wondering if, we could catch up thos weekend you know study for our science test on monday" I ask her as she put her cheer bag in her truck.

" Yea sure, how about my place tomorrow at 4:00" she tells me and I agree and head to my car.

         *Saturday evening at 3:40*

Mikayla P.O.V.

I don't know what to wear, oh wait I know ill wear my pink & black yoga pants and my pink V-neck t-shirt. I go to the bathroom and flat horn my hair pin straight. I put on so lip gloss, and the door bell rings. I run down stairs and thankfully I'm home alone.

"Hey come on in" I tell roc when I open the door.

"Hey, thanks so were can we work"I ask a she walk upstairs to her room amd I follow her.

"can you close my door" I ask Roc and he does what I ask to do.

"Are you home alone" Roc ask me and I nodded my head yes.

We work on our study guide and we study for 2 hours and we make small talk and we agree to meet tomorrow at the mall. with ray,prod,&prince.