Chapter 51

The party was nice and June's with her God mom and dad.

.

.

.

We walk in the house finally having it to ourselfs. We haven't had sex since the night before she went to tryout. I've been wanting to be with her in that type of way for so long. She takes her heels on and takes a seat on the couch.

"Are you ok?" I ask her because she looks in pain.

"Yea I'm fine my feet are just killing me" she says and puts her feet on the couch. I take off my shoes and then run up stairs to take a shower.

"Can I ask you something?" She ask me with a soft tone.

"Yea, sure anything." I tell her as I sit on the couch and lift her feet up as I place them in my lap.

"Was it hard while I was in a coma, like how were you during that time?" She ask me while a tears comes running down her face.

"Yes it was hard, not seeing you when I woke up but seeing you in that hospital bed. June crying and I not know what was wrong but we adapt and mad life run as smooth as possible for when you would come home." I tell her but continue before she can say anything.

"Baby, please stop crying your here now and that's all that matters. Your here so we can finally get married and we can raise June together and who knows maybe another little one." I tell her and she starts to laugh.

"Another little one?" She asked me while laughing.

"I mean like you never know it could happen." I tell her, she stands up and slap my head.

"Not anytime soon." She says and starts running because I hate when people do that. She heads right for the stairs while I'm running right behind her. She reaches the bedroom which is close while she laughs and screams. I catch her just as she opens the door and I pick her up. She yells put me done but I don't listen I rush her over to the bed and lay her down. Both of us looking in each other's eyes feeling butterflies and you can tell we are both ready. She lifts her head up and connects them with mine. Slowly kissing but enjoying every moment she start to take my shirt of and feels on my abs. She lifts her self and I un zip her dress, she push me over and now she's on top. She grabs the ends of her dress and pulls it right over her head while throwing it on the floor. Only leaving her lace bra and panties to match, I unhook the back of her bra. She stop us kissing to undo my pants, I left her and myself up and take of my shirt. Then her bra sides of her arms.

.

.

.

When we finally are completely naked, 8we continue to kiss slowly taking in every moment. I lift myself and push mikayla putting her at the bottom of me. I enter her taking it nice and slow. Loving and missing her every inch of her.

.

.

~~~~~~~
As we can see they missed each other, sorry about the late update been going thru so much that will be explained with in the next couple of chapters.

I love you guys so much!

Vote and comment