Chapter 36

I curl my hair in loose curls and put in some blue jeans and a navy blue blouse with my navy pair of vans. I kiss june and grab my car keys and head to my car.

.

.

.

When I arrive at the apartment I walk in side and talk the elevator up. When I reach the apartment door I open it in there no sign of the police offer, so I walk to the my bedroom. Also I walk in i see a beautiful res dress and a note that reads...

                           Note:
I know you're wondering who got you this? Will its me Roc and I would to talk to you  and have dinner tonight. So with that said can you please join me.
                           love,
                                    Roc

Wow! I can't believe this! I put on the red dress and the high heels and also the accessories. I put on some make up and call a cab.

.

.

.

I soon arrive and as soon as I walk in I see Roc. I tell the man at the booth that im here with him. As I approach Roc, he stands and welcomes me.

"You look amazing!" he says and I cant help but get butterflies in my stomach. 

"You don't look so bad your self" I say as we take our seats.

"How have you and june been?" he ask trying to break the silence.

"We've been doing good summer stays with us at the vacation house." I tell him and the waiter soon comes over.

"Hello, Can I start you off with a drink or are you guys ready to order?"

"I would like a Shirley Temple virgin please and I would like the shrimp scampi with  Alfredo" I tell the waiter and she writes it down on her notepad. Roc order steak and some mash potatoes with a Dr.pepper.

After the waiter is all done she leaves and comes back soon after with our drinks.

"So how was London?" I ask him as I take a sip of my drink.

"Fun I guess, it would have been better if you were there." he says and I roll my eyes not knowing he was looking.

"Look Mikayla, I know your mad at me for the call from that girl and for me leaving." he continued but before he continues I cutt him off.

"Oh and lets not for get about the me calling you and you not answering. all I wanted to do was talk to you" And before he continues I cutt him off once.

"And dont you dare say that you were in a meeting because Summer was talking to Princeton every time I called you!" I say this time almost yelling.

"Im sorry ok, I guess I just need a break for being a dad and being a boyfriend." he says and tears start coming down my face.

"Now what if I got tired of being June mommy and being Roc Royal's Girlfriend" I ask him and face expression changes. 

"Then you would kill me, Mikayla I love you so much you gave me my baby girl and I hope one day my son. Your the love of my life and cant imagine a day with out you Your the only on that under stands me and what we have Is meant to be." he says and more tears fall from my face.

"Mikayla you are my one and only true love your the love of my life. I want to be the when you wake up in the morning, when you go to sleep at when june say Dada and mama for the first and when she takes her first steps and most importantly I want to the one you say I do to." he says says as he get on one knee and begin to cry even more the room get filled with awww! say yes!

"Will you marry me Mikayla?" he eventually says.

Im such a bad person but update tomorrow I feel like I know it to you guys! but Vote and comment!