Chapter 31

Princeton's Pov

"Hey Walter"

"Aye Prince we got to go London on Wednesday"

" That's tomorrow"

"Yea yea I know but we have to go so can you tell Roc"

" Yea sure, is it just us going or can Summer and Mikayla come to"

" Just you and Roc cause we have business to take care of"

" Alright see you tomorrow"

"Alright bye"

Phone convo ends

Why do we have to go to London cause that means that we gonna have to talk to some girls. Then Mikayla and Summer going to get mad. About 4 minutes later Summer facetimes me and we facetime for about an half an hour. Man I love this girl. Time to call Roc.

"Hey Walter wanted me to call you and tell you that we have to go to London tomorrow"

"Bro what"

"Yea Bro I said that exact same thing"

"Alright man I'm back to sleep see you tomorrow"

"Alright bye and one more thing Mikayla cant go"

"Fuck"

end of phine convo

Roc's Pov

A few hours after Prince calls me I wake up and start packing. Mikayla wakes up soon after.

"Hey were you going?" she says in her sleepy voice.

"Me and the boys have to go to London tomorrow" I tell her while she walk to the bathroom and closes the door.

" Im guessing that I'm not going" she say while coming out the bathroom with just her bra and panties on. 

"Babe its not my fault , Walter said no you can't but babe you know if it was up to me you would be going" I say to her as she tries to find her something to wear.

"But that the thing it is up to you and if you don't want me to go then tell me " she says to me while she puts on some black shorts and a crop top that show all her belly which is find because she doesn't have baby fat.

" I do want you to but he's my boss" I tell her while she grabs her purse and keys and gets ready to leave out the house.

"Where are you going" I ask her as she walk out the door and slams it behind her.

When I walk out side she isn't there she gone, I call her but I go straight to voicemail. About 6 hours later she walks in the door but doesn't say anything and walk in the bedroom.

"Why do you always do that?" I ask her as I walk into the bedroom.

" What do I always do Roc?" she ask me while taking her close off and putting on some pajamas.

"You walk out when ever your mad at me!" I say to her and she rolls her I eyes.

"Because I do, know if you don't mind ill be on the couch sleep!" she say and walk out the room.

.

.

.

Mikayla's Pov

I wake up about 9 times in 3 hours. I cant sleep with out him. So I Quietly walk into the room and get under the covers next to Roc.

"Im sorry babe" I say.

"Im sorry too" he says and kisses me on my lips ans then again until I get back sleepy and fall alseep.