Chapter 32

Roc's Pov

Mikayla and I wake up at 4:15am and its time to get ready and go. Mikayla puts on pear of blue skinny jeans and a blue shirt that says "Roc's Number one Girl and Mrs.Right" with some blue vans I got her the other day. Mikayla goes in June's room and changes her diaper and puts her on some black Jeans and a shirt that's "Daddy loves me". Mikayla places june in her car seat and let her finish sleeping since she feed her a few hours ago. I hop in the shower while that all do that and put on some Blue Levi's and a black shirt also with some black and blue j's. Eventually we are all ready to go and we head to the car i strap June in and we pull off.

.

.

.

We finally made it to the airport and I automatically she Prince.

"Ray and Prod not going ?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"They went M.I.A" he says as we walk into the airport.

.

.

.

Mikayla's Pov

By this time in at home and I put june in my room and put on Doc Mcsuffuns. We watch that show until she falls a sleep. I get ready to go to bed but all of sudden my front door get kicked open.

.

.

.

Wow!! but I know it's short I can explain! Ok so basically I go to school and get out at 2:56 then I go to track practice which ends at 4:15 and I had to go to cheer tryouts which ends at 9:00 so my week has been nothing but craziness!!! I MADE THE TEAM!!!!! YAY BUT UPDATE SOON