Chapter 7

When I finish admiring his room is when I feel his hands wrap around my waist. Then when I turn around our lips automatically connect, and we start to passionately kiss  as our toughs move together, roc start to walk back an I fall on his bed. As we continue to kiss, Roc gets on top of me and I grab the end of his shirt. As he takes off mine and my pants , about 9 seconds later his pants are off and by this time we are completely naked.

"Are you sure about this?" Roc asked me and I nod in agreement.

Then as he goes inside of me, I then remember that im not a virgin anymore. Then Roc starts to kiss my neck and starts to suck, there something im forgeting but what? And before I know it Ric slips in side of me and rolls, as we catch our breath.

...

"Can you spend a night?" Roc ask me

"Well I have a lot of homework to do and-" And he cut me off. We put our clothes on and he drops me off at home and when I walk through the door. My mom is on the stairs waiting for me.

"Hey mom " I tell as I walk toward the stairs.

"I want you to get out my HOUSE!!!" she yells at me and it hits me.

"Are you kicking me out?"I ask her not believing what I just heard.

"Yes I want you to get out of this house, hunny I love you but I want you to leave ok. Go upstairs and pack all your stuff, dont worry hunny im still going to pay your phone bill and but money on your credit card. Im still going to support you, just hurry up and go pack your stuff." she tells me, hugs me, and says she sorry. I hurry up and run up stairs and pack all my stuff, good thing I just got theses huge suitcases I think to my self.

About 15 minutes later I have all my stuff packed and I make about 28 trips to my car and back . I managed to get everything in my car so I only make one trip. When I make my way back to my car and starts my engine is when I realize that I dont where I going to go. So the first thing that comes to my mind is Rocs Apartment and that where I go.

...

When I arrive at his apartment its about 9:00pm. As I walk to the elevator the bus boy tells me thatbhe well be right up with my bags. Then when I reach Roc's Apartment door, I knock and he answer.

"Hey, is everything ok? " he ask me noticing that I have been crying.

"My mom kick me out and I dont know why." I tell him and his face expression changes. " I was wondering if I could move in with you or just stay the night " I tell him and grabs me and hugs me.

"Of course you can move in, babe" he tells me and let me in. About 5 minutes later the bus boy knock and brings my luggage on the wagon. Roc and I take my bags and puts them in his room since his other room doesnt have a bed its basically empty. When we finish its about 10pm and im completely exhausted both physically and mentally. So we cuddle on the couch and watch tv and about 10mins into the movie I fall asleep on the couch and I know he went in his room because I dont feel him anymore.

I wake up at 2:47am because I can no longer sleep, I make my way to Roc's room. when reach the side of the bed that Rocs not laying on and without I get under the cover and lay on my side and I just cant go to sleep. So the I turn toward Roc which he laying on his back, so I take his arm and lay on his chest. And he gladly wraps his arm around my waist and we fall right back to sleep.