Chapter 26

Mikayla's Pov

In the middle of me and Roc kissing, I get a really big contraction. And it hurts. My water broke a couple of hours ago so she can come when ever she wants. My due date is tomorrow so hopefully she comes soon.

When we get back in the room my doctor cimes rushing in and tells us its a false alarm. So we just wait and wait and wait.

.

.

.

Its the day of my due date and she still havent came. but hopefully she comes today. I am woken up by my contractions and they have been 5 minutes apart. Then all of a sudden, Its time like really time.

"1,2,3 Puusshh" my doctor tell me and I do as im told. She repeats until June is crying.

When I first lay my eyes on her I could have been more happy she is all I ever wanted. I began to cry and so does Roc. My doctor hands her to me. When she is placed in my hands I cant believe she my daughter she so beautiful. I cant help but look at my baby girl. A few seconds later my doctor tells me its time to feed her , so I pull out one of me breast and place my nipple next to her lips and she lacks on. I feed her for about a minute and then she starts to fuss and I cant stop her so Roc hold her in her arms and she stops and falls alseep. But when Roc hands her to my mom she starts but stop. Soon enough everyone has held my baby girl and she is sent out to get checked up on. Roc tells me I should gets some rest and he'll wake me up when she needs to be feed.

June name is June because that the month she was born. She was 7 pounds and 8ounces and was born on June 18th 2014 at 4.27pm.

VOTE For another Update