Chapter 44

Finally the morning of the first day of college.

"Roc wake up!" I yelled for the tenth time in the last five minutes.

"Its to early!" He said but I told him not to stay up and play Call of Duty: Advance Warfare all night.

"Are you going to take shower with me ?" I ask him and he jumps up walking over to the bathroom door where I was standing taking his close off.

.

.

.

About 10 minutes later... Were both out the shower and now getting ready on our own.

"Babe, its going to be kinda cold today." He says while walking in to the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth.

I brush my teeth and wash my face for the second time. Once I'm finish I head into my closet to finish. I tight curl my hair,  and come it out making it loose but tight. I spray the hairspray that I brought yesterday. I do my make up not to much just mascara ,eyeliner, foundation concealer and lip gloss.

.

.

.

Now for my outfit, I spend about 17 minutes just looking in my closet. I grab light blue skinny jeans and a red crop top that shows my belly button. And a long jacket with my black combat boots. And to finish it off Katy Perry's meow perfume.

.

.

.

We lead out and Roc looks amazing. He has on a royal blue shirt with black jeans and a pair of his many Jordan's on. Also my favorite Axe Cologne Apollo. Before we go to school he stops at Starbucks (this is why I love him) and I get a hot coco and we go get donuts.

.

.

.

We finally reach and pull into UCLA . Its so beautiful.

Vote and Comment