Chapter four

* At school 1st hour*

Its been 45 min in to 1st hour and Roc still hasn't showed up. Im beginning to get worried... but before I could finish my thought. Roc knocks on the door.

"I got it" I tell mr.green

"where have you been" I ask roc but I dont get a answer he just walk around me and goes to sit down.

For rest of the hour Roc and I don't talk, we dont talk at all for 4 days. So I decide to call Ray and he agrees to meet me at the mall.

Ray P.O.V.

I don't know why I agreed to meet Mikayla here , when Roc told me not to.

End of Ray P.O.V

Mikayla P.O.V

"Hey Ray" I say to Ray Ray when he walks up to me.

"hey" he says back

"I was wondering if you know why Roc hasnt been talking to me" I ask not sure if he knows or not.

"Roc like you and when I say likes you, I mean he really likes you" he says to while we head to bath & body works.

The rest of our shopping trip , we talk about school and this girl he likes. He also tells me who prod and prince like.

...

When I get home I try to faceTime Roc, he doesnt answer. I call him 6 times no answer,  I dont try to contact him again. I just FaceTime my best friend Summer (Princeton likes her) and We fall asleep on each other.

(I am so sorry that I haven't updated. I going to start doing more p.o.v's. And just to let you know Summer is really my best friend in real life).