Chapter 42

We walk out our new bedroom holding hands, while he shows me the rest of the house. We turn right and continue walking down. When we reach the end of the hall there two additional rooms.

" let me show you June's room" Roc says to me and opens the first door that you would see.

As soon the door open my mouth drops opens, because of how pretty this pace looks. Its all white with a light shade of pink mixed in. Her cirb is bigger than the one we had before and is all white. He changing table is a very light shade of pink and has all her lotions and body washes, etc.. on the wall there her full name on the wall June Summer Royal. Rocs turns off the lights and her name lights up with enough light to were she woke wake up from it. When he turns on the light, i look in her closet which is also a walk-in but hers is shorted out by seasons which is so cute.

"This place is to die for! i love it so much and im so happy that we will be together forever in this house with our kid or kids if we have more." I tell him as i wrap my arms aroun his neck and kiss him.

.

.

We walk down the staris and enter the living room and head for the back door. I see the pool right away and it look amazing and with a huge backyard. 

"Its so pretty out here." i tell Roc.

"Wait until you see the garge" he say and we continue to keep walking to the other side of the backyard.

.

.

.

He turns on the light and the hole place lights up, there about 3 camros, 1 2014 malbu limited, 2015 expedition in here. I just look at this place and I really cant belive this is where i live now.

.

.

.

About 4 hours go by and I'm beat, Roc and I have just been enjoying this house to our self. He went up stairs and told me to wait so that's what I'm going. 

"You can come Now!" He yells and I do as I'm told.

Vote and comment