Chapter 52

8 months later.....

It was all over the news, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, everywhere.

PROD LEFT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!

News reporters said we were just like every other band that was created by our kind. Meaning that African Americans can stay together to save a life. But only if they knew what was happening behind closed doors. Only 4 men could tell you what happen, what really happen. But it wasn't going to be Roc, Prince, or prod.

4 months earlier.... Rays POV

Prod and I was working on our routines for our upcoming concert. Mindless Behavior Presents: this is for you. It's a concert giving back to our fans but what was plan to be for the fans would end up being for prod.

3 days after....

" Prod, bro you're going into that 6th beat to early"

" Alright let me do it again" He did just that but on the part I told him he went to early on. On that same part that's when he went down. He fell and didn't get up, he passed out.

.

.

.

I slapped him a couple of times to wake him up but that didn't work. So I called 911, they picked him and took him to the hospital.

.

.

.

When we are pulling in to the hospital his heart rate starts dropping. But before the doctors could do anything that's when we are at the hospital. More doctors come and rush him into the actual hospital. News crews are here starting the news on prod.

"Mr. Ray! Mr. Ray! Is there anything you can tell us about that happen to prod. Where you with him? Why is he here?" As the questions keep coming the more it became to stink in and fans start to arrive with posters.

.

.

.

3 1/2 hours go by but still nothing from the doctors. I call Princeton.

"Where you at?"

"We on our way, you know we live in Cali so we gotta take a plane."

"Sorry bro I'm just freaking out"

"Yea we all are but I'll be there soon"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

.

.

.

Roc POV

"Baby! Baby! Come here! Right now!" Mikayla yells from our room. I run up the stairs and there it was. Prod. How did I not know about this why wasn't I called. I know we have been just a little bit not on good terms because he wasn't there for me when Mikayla got in that crash but that's still my bro. He is the whole reason why we are going on another tour. Princeton and I practice over here in Cali while prod and Ray practice in Atlanta.

.

.

.

"Hey bro did you get a call about Prod" I ask Princeton.

"Well yea, Ray called me his self and told me im actually on my way to LAX right now." He says and I'm hurt that I wasn't informed.

" that's fucked up, I should have been told just like you. Like this is some bullshit we are in the same boy band !" I tell him.

" you know if you guys would just have peace and spread the peace we would that this problem tbh" he says to... here we go with that peace shit.

"Alright bro im going to call Ray and see what's up" I tell him and we end our convo.

"It's time to eat! Roc can you grab June she in her room playing." I do as I'm told. I really hope he's ok and I want to go to the hospital to see him and let him know that in here for support but I don't want to argue with him.

.

.

.

Grabbing June out of her room he laughs and starts playing with my ears. When we reach the kitchen I put June in her high chair. And sit at the table with Mikayla and she gives us our plates but before I can even eat I get a call.

"Mr. Royal I'm calling you inform you that Prod is..."

Vote and comment.